Zebra Technologies USA Careers 2022 | Business Analyst, II Jobs In Illinois. USA Careers www.zebra.com. Find A Jobs For Zebra Technologies USA In USA. A Latest Job In Zebra Technologies USA For Business Analyst, II Jobs. You can find A Jobs news related to current job opening in Zebra Technologies USA Job In Illinois.
Zebra Technologies USA Careers USA is a great organization where you Can build a good career. For job seekers who are talented and want to work in Zebra Technologies USA, this is a great opportunity for you for Zebra Technologies USA Jobs. The news is published on the Zebra Technologies USA Careers page which is www.zebra.com. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and candidates with experience who are willing to work with Zebra Technologies USA. So now you can be a part of this existing Zebra Technologies USA Hiring. Now you can read this Zebra Technologies USA job opening article for every detail till the end.
Zebra Technologies USA Careers | Apply For Business Analyst, II Jobs
Zebra Technologies USA Careers Latest News In Illinois:- Zebra Technologies USA Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. Zebra Technologies USA Careers Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Illinois. Currently Zebra Technologies USA, Business Analyst, II Jobs available now.who are Candidate experience can apply for Zebra Technologies USA Jobs for Business Analyst, II Jobs In Illinois. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 365,274.00 Per Year (Not Conform) Expected.
Zebra Technologies USA Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency||Zebra Technologies USA Careers|
|Job Profile – Vacant Position||Business Analyst, II|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Salary||$ 365,274.00 Per Year (Not Confirm)|
|Job Location||incolnshire, Illinois|
||Jobs In USA|
Overview / Job Description
At Zebra, we’re reinventing how businesses operate at the enterprise edge – helping them run faster, smarter, and more connected than ever before. A community of builders, doers and problem solvers, we each play an outstanding role – crafting new technologies, bringing solutions to market, and participate with Companies on the front line of business.
In this new global role you will be supporting our Repair Systems Support business. You will be reviewing data for the repair jobs your are overseeing and will ensure there are no errors. In addition, you will be analyzig reporting data to determine root causes.
Ideal candidate will live in North America within close proximity to one of our Zebra facilities in a hybrid work model:
- Lincolnshire, IL
- Bentonville, AR
- Buffalo Grove, IL
- Mexico City, MEX
Remote opportunity may be considered for the right candidate (US & CA)
- Works directly with business stakeholders, designs a limited variety of moderately complex reports using data from one or multiple systems to specifications. Delivers report in format to aid business stakeholder interpretation (pivot tables, graphs, etc.)
- Reviews existing reports for data accuracy. Proposes resolutions for quality issues of limited scope to more senior level analysts/supervisor and escalates complex quality issues to supervisor or senior staff for resolution
- Uses data methodologies and business acumen to generate recommendations to moderately complex problems to review with supervisor/senior analyst
- Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences
- May be responsible for data governance processes and quality in assigned area of responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience required
- Must have knowledge of the repairs business
- Experience working in a repair facility is highly desired
- Working knowledge of Siebel (Repair CRM) or similar type program
- Time management is critical
- Flexibility and ability to shift gears easily is critical
- Ability to synthesize complex data into themes, stories and recommendations
- Microsoft Excel – intermediate skills
- Ability to present data in a visually compelling format to help business stakeholders understand the issues, possibilities and recommendations
- Demonstrated Microsoft PowerPoint experience
- Presentation skills – intermediate skills required. Some formal training in public speaking/presentation skills preferred
Zebra is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [email protected]
The EEO is the Law poster is available here: https://www.zebra.com/content/dam/zebra/compliance/eeoisthelawposter.pdf.
The EEO is the Law poster supplement is available here: https://www.zebra.com/content/dam/zebra/compliance/ginasupplement.pdf.
Zebra is a federal contractor and is committed to an alcohol and drug free workplace. As a result, all U.S. based employees are subject to the Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace Policy and Procedure.
Need help finding the right job?