Zappos USA Careers 2021 | Senior Manager of Technology Jobs In Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. USA Careers www.zappos.com. Find A Jobs For Zappos USA In USA. A Lastest Job In Zappos USA For Senior Manager of Technology Jobs. You can find A Jobs news related to current job opening in Zappos USA Job Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
Zappos USA Careers USA is a great organization where you can build a good career. For job seekers who are talented and want to work in Zappos USA , this is a great opportunity for you for Zappos USA Jobs. The news is published on the Zappos USA Careers page which is www.zappos.com. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and candidates with experience who are willing to work with Zappos USA . So now you can be a part of this existing Zappos USA Hiring . Now you can read this Zappos USA job opening article for every detail till the end.
Zappos USA Careers | Apply For Senior Manager of Technology Jobs
Zappos USA Careers Lastest News In Las Vegas, Nevada, USA :- Zappos USA Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . Zappos USA Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Las Vegas, Nevada, USA . Currently Zappos USA, Senior Manager of Technology Jobs available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for Zappos USA Jobs for Senior Manager of Technology Jobs In Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 102,696 per year (Not Conform) Expected.
Zappos USA Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency||Zappos USA|
|Job Profile – Vacant Position||Senior Manager of Technology|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Salary||$ 102,696 per year (Not Confirm)|
|Job Location||Las Vegas|
|Job Type||Jobs In Nevada|
Overview / Job Description
Zapponian [noun|employee of Zappos]. You are self-motivated. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver mind-boggling results.
Bold [adjective|not afraid of anything]. A role at Zappos is an opportunity to be a part of something different. To go bold. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too.
Perks [noun|the good stuff you get for working hard]. Zappos pays 100% of your medical, dental and vision premiums. Primary care visits, dental exams, eye exams and generic prescriptions are all free. Plus matching 401k, life coaches, orthodontic benefits, and more. And don’t forget, an unlimited 40% Zappos.com discount.
1990s [noun|a decade we love, but no longer live in]. Old school cover letters are so 1990. Want to show us who you really are? Create a video cover letter. A flash mob, a comedic monologue… whatever showcases your passion for Zappos and the work you’d be doing! Videos are not required, but if you create it, we’ll watch it.
Scout [noun|you’re a recruiter, too]. As a Zapponian, we’ll ask that you always keep your eye out for great talent to join our family. Consider yourself an extension of the recruiting team, scouting for the best people to grow our company.
Work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19
What you will be doing:
- Lead by example, mentor the team and establish credibility through quality technical execution
- Be responsible for the growth of the Engineering team including individuals’ career growth, skill set development, and hiring the right resources
- Provide architectural and design input, with ability to dive deep into technical details as required
- Provide mentorship on Engineering excellence with a lens on Continuous Improvement
- High level of comfort with analytical approaches and quantitative methods
- Action oriented, independent, self-starter comfortable working in an unstructured, fast paced environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive products and competing priorities simultaneously with minimum guidance and high attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- Understand the importance of design and research and how both fit into building new processes and deploying new technologies
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics and the Zappos Core Values
- Develops and executes systems strategies to support business goals
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Ensures scalability and performance metrics are achieved
- Serves as a change agent for customers and ensures work activities benefit customers
What you will bring to the table:
- 10+ years of experience in software development
- Ability to navigate a rapidly changing landscape, while handling multiple responsibilities
- Hands-on experience with development in AWS environments
- Curious about new technology and always looking to acquire new knowledge
- Strong business acumen
- Master/Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- Computer Science fundamentals experience in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Significant experience as a successful tech leader building, managing and mentoring engineering teams in large scale, highly available Internet applications
- Demonstrated ability to attract, develop, and retain high quality engineering talent & experience leading leaders across global locations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about simple and elegant software solutions and focus on improving performance.