WSP Global Canada Careers 2021 | Apply For Proposal Coordinator Jobs In Canada | WSP Global Canada Careers 2021 | Latest Government Jobs In Canada, Latest Government Jobs in WSP Global Canada Jobs. The Latest Information On WSP Global Canada Jobs In Canada. Upcoming Government Jobs In Canada WSP Global Canada Careers. WSP Global Canada Jobs For All Latest Notification Visit Official Web Site.
Canada Jobs Seekers who are looking for WSP Global Canada Jobs in Canada can check here Canada Government Jobs in WSP Global Canada. WSP Global Canada jobs opportunity is available for Proposal Coordinator Jobs In Canada.
WSP Global Canada Careers | Jobs For Proposal Coordinator Jobs in Canada
WSP Global Canada Job Accounting Jobs in Canada:– WSP Global Canada Jobs portal open for Proposal Coordinator jobs vacancy in their Canada Branch. Currently WSP Global Canada Job Proposal Coordinator Jobs in Canada available now. Candidates who are searching for This Jobs in Canada with relevant experience can apply for WSP Global Canada Careers Employment. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 58,305.00 Per Year (Not Conform).
WSP Global Canada Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency||WSP Global Canada|
|Job Profile – Vacant Position||Proposal Coordinator|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Salary||$ 58,305.00 Per Year (Not Conform)|
|Job Location||Ottawa, Ontario|
|Job Type||Jobs In Canada|
Overview / Job Description
Do you enjoy the strategy, creativity and pursuit involved in generating winning bids and proposals? If you are seeking a winning team to make valuable contributions to future awards, consider joining WSP!
We are seeking a Proposal Coordinator to join our Transportation & Infrastructure group, and can be located in many of WSP’s major city locations. As a successful hire, you will be tasked with ensuring that proposals are delivered to a high standard and in a timely manner for Senior Managers working on a wide range of projects including water, urban planning and landscape architecture, transportation, municipal engineering and land development .
To be chosen for this role, you must have prior experience in proposal development and effective written and verbal communication skills. A high level of attention to detail and an ability to meet deadlines are both important keys to success in this role .
Some of your specific responsibilities will include:
- On all proposals, develop a proposal outline document, schedule / facilitate contributions of all parties, ensure RFP compliance, draft standard proposal sections, facilitate reviews, and perform quality control on final document.
- Participate in proposal strategy and review meetings. Where several disciplines are involved in a submission, coordinate the information of the various disciplines in such a manner that the submission has a uniform and coherent appearance.
- Write various proposal sections, including executive summaries, project descriptions (qualification summaries), matrices and CVs as required.
- Where appropriate, work with the graphic designer to conceptualize and integrate graphics to convey proposed solutions.
- Assist with managing, monitoring and maintaining the proposal database, files, and systems through appropriate information management systems. Keep accurate records Proposals are in progress, completed, Wins, Losses, etc .
- 2 or more years of experience in proposal development or similar environment. Candidates with previous experience working in Engineering Consulting or Professional Services firms are preferred.
- A self-motivated team member, who demonstrates initiative to go above and beyond the task at hand, can effectively multitask and who is capable of handling shifting priorities within a demanding deadline-orientated environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment, working towards common goals and objectives.
- Flexibility to work overtime to meet proposal deadlines as required.
- Strong English language and writing skills – including attention to detail and ability to proofread and edit material, as well as an aptitude for understanding technical terminology.
- Strong computer skills: Proficiency in MS Office; Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign and Photoshop, and SharePoint Online is desirable.
Final Selection for WSP Global Canada Careers Jobs In Canada
Candidates who have the required eligibility Proposal Coordinator position can apply through the WSP Global Canada careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming WSP Global Canada Jobs in Canada and other Accounting jobs in Canada Government Jobs.