Wilhelmsen Qatar Careers 2022 | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Executive Assistant . Top Latest Government Jobs In Doha City, Qatar. Find A Jobs In Doha.
Wilhelmsen Qatar Jobs In Doha City Searching For Executive Assistant They Can Check Here For Wilhelmsen Qatar Executive Assistant Jobs. We Went To Tell Them That Lots Of Jobs Available At Wilhelmsen Qatar Careers Site You Can Make here Wilhelmsen Qatar Jobs Search According To Your Ability And Grow Your Careers With Newest Wilhelmsen Qatar Careers Opportunity.
They Candidates Which Are Looking For Career In Wilhelmsen Qatar For Executive Assistant Post. Wilhelmsen Qatar Jobs Official Web Site Released A Notification That Currently Jobs Openings Available In Wilhelmsen Qatar For Executive Assistant Posts.
Wilhelmsen Qatar Careers | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Executive Assistant
Wilhelmsen Qatar Careers Latest News In Doha, Qatar :- Wilhelmsen Qatar Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . Wilhelmsen Qatar Department Publishesd A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Doha, Qatar. Currently Wilhelmsen Qatar Executive Assistant Jobs available now. who are Candidate one year experience can apply for Wilhelmsen Qatar Jobs for Executive Assistant Jobs in Doha. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of QAR 5,000 per month.
Wilhelmsen Qatar Careers Information Table
|Name Of Department||Wilhelmsen Qatar|
|Name Of Position||Executive Assistant|
|Salary||QAR 5,000 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs In Qatar|
Overview / Job Description
Join our global team for a career filled with opportunities to solve challenges both small and large, local and global, simple and complex.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Attend and board vessels as directed by respective Ma nager in accordance with WSS SOP and Customer requirements.
- Arrange all inward and outward formalities including quarantine/immigration/customs clearance.
- Collect and process ships documents , as required throughout the port call.
- Perform vessel visit, as required, in accordance with SOP and Customer Requirements , always ensuring with Master that all husbandry , vessel and cargo requirements are in order.
- As applicable, ensure all requirements relating to cargo matters are well understood and relayed to Manager and other relevant parties .
- Report leads, business opportunities and relevant port updates observed to Manager.
- Arrange sign on/off, shore passes or gate passes for crew/guests as instructed.
- Assist with transportation of VIP, Master and crew as instructed .
- Ensure mandatory use of VOSS as reporting tool in compliance with the SOP .
- Reporting ships arrival/sailing/cargo/commence/complete/ times and condition after office hours , as applicable .
- Ensure mobile phones hired out to vessel are signed for by Master and collected prior to departure .
- Comply with WSS PPE Standard when working in ports/onboard vessels.
- QHSSE matters in own function and Take 5 as appropriate .
- Ensure accurate, timely and professional communication to all external and internal parties.
- Report and track cost elements of the call and give input on efficiency of the call.
Qualifications for this role:
- Minimum of 2 years operations experience from Maritime industry .
- Good communication skills and a very good command of the English language (oral and written) .
- Pro-activ e and well organized.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Thorough and attentive to details.
- Valid Driving License.
- Fluency in Arabic is an added advantage
Sounds interesting? If you can see yoursel f in this role, please let us know why you are our new Boarding Officer.
You can apply online today through our career portal by creating a ‘ Candidate Home ’ a ccount . Here y ou can upload your resume and a motivational letter.