Wellena USA Careers 2022 | Content & Design Marketing Specialist Jobs In Johnsonville, South Carolina. USA Careers www.wellena.com. Find A Jobs For Wellena USA In USA State. A Latest Job In Wellena USA For Content & Design Marketing Specialist . You can find A Jobs news related to current job opening in Wellena USA Job Johnsonville, South Carolina.
Wellena USA Careers USA is a great organization where you can build a good career. For job seekers who are talented and want to work in Wellena USA, this is a great opportunity for you for Wellena USA Jobs. The news is published on the Wellena USA Careers page which is www.wellena.com. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and candidates with experience who are willing to work with Wellena USA. So now you can be a part of this existing Wellena USA Hiring. Now you can read this Wellena USA job opening article for every detail till the end.
Wellena USA Careers | Apply For Content & Design Marketing Specialist
Wellena USA Careers Latest News In Johnsonville, South Carolina :- Wellena USA Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. Wellena USA Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Johnsonville, South Carolina. Currently Wellena USA, Content & Design Marketing Specialist available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for Wellena USA Jobs for Content & Design Marketing Specialist in South Carolina. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $20.00 – $30.00 per hour (Not Conform) Expected.
Wellena USA Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency||Wellena USA|
|Job Profile – Vacant Position||Content & Design Marketing Specialist|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Salary||$20.00 – $30.00 per hour (Not Conform)|
||Jobs In South Carolina|
|Jobs Type||USA, United State|
Overview / Job Description
|I want to tell you about who we are first because I won’t want you to just pursue a job. My wish is for you to find this work inspiring and life-changing for both you and the thousands of women whom your work will touch.
Hormones Balance (www.HormonesBalance.com) and our product line (www.Wellena.com) is a 350k strong and fast-growing online health platform with a mission to help women balance hormones naturally. We live, breathe and sleep women’s health and hormones.
Here is a snapshot of our Company Manifesto:
Our Purpose—To help 1M women overcome hormone imbalance, with a focus on estrogen dominance, within the next 3 years.
Our Community—We serve a community of passionate, intelligent women who have been disappointed and misled by allopathic (“conventional”) medicine and who are now seeking to take their health back by adapting natural means.
Our Team – We are a small and mighty group of women who are deeply passionate about serving women, offering them resources to heal and thrive. We live this lifestyle, or aspire to. We do this work as part of our personal and career growth.
The Power of Food—We believe that balanced hormones depend on a clean, organic, non-inflammatory diet, and food that comes from sustainable sources that truly nourish our bodies.
Diet—We believe in eating for your bio-individuality (each body is unique and responds to food differently). We stay away from dietary dogmas (be it vegan, vegetarian, and keto diets as a “cure-all” remedy).
Plants and Herbalism—We believe that plants play a necessary part in modern health, and when combined with sound nutrition, their healing benefits are extraordinary.
Science and Facts—We base our editorial content, education, books, recipes, and product development on strong proven facts and well-researched studies.
We Don’t Greenwash—We don’t use misleading marketing to make our products seem more green or eco-friendly. Our products really are as natural as it gets.
We Live, Eat and Breathe This Lifestyle—This is why it never feels like work. We also believe in radical self-care by being out in nature, eating nourishing food, laughing, hugging our beloveds (be it human or pets), and doing the things that make life great.
Does it speak to you? Would you want to be a part of our team?
*ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
– Assist the Marketing Manager to develop annual and quarterly content marketing plans for our educational platform, as well as our supplement and skincare lines.
– Work closely with the Marketing Manager on all aspects of content for all digital marketing channels, including graphics for timely promotions, articles, ad campaigns, lead gen and opt-in design (like eBook covers and other downloadable collateral), website graphics, partner promotions, email campaigns, and social media marketing content.
-Assist Marketing Manager in working with content developers such as recipe developers, photographers, videographers, and researchers to create and package high-quality content.
– Assist Marketing Manager in creating integrated promotional marketing content that consists of articles, infographics, Facebook/Instagram Lives, banners, videos, recipes, challenges, and quizzes…and launching our TikTok platform.
– Amplify the brand message through strategic and on-brand design; take creative direction from the marketing manager and create thoughtful, beautiful, on-brand content for all digital marketing channels.
– Manage and maintain social visual identity across social media platforms; leverage the latest developments and trends in social media to continuously develop and improve our brand.
– Adept at utilizing a creative & diverse graphics/design toolbox, balanced with and an eye for our brand message, scope, and story
– Strong interest & experience in visual content design, social media, eCommerce, wellness, and beauty; general understanding of emerging trends, tactics, audiences, and metrics.
– Social media content marketing and management
– Strategic thinker and engagement specialist who knows how to connect with an audience
– Ability to assist, as needed with content creation, and a finely tuned ability to understand content cadence, write ad copy, shortlisting copy, sales page copy, Amazon listing copy, etc
– Experience in women’s health and skincare and supplements is highly advantageous
– WordPress, MS Office, Google, Asana, Slack experience
– Klaviyo experience is a plus, but not a necessity
– Video editing skills
– Canva; Adobe Suite/Illustrator
– 2 to 3+ years experience in a combination of digital online marketing, eCommerce, content marketing strategy, and social media management
– Degree in journalism, communications, graphic/visual design, advertising, or equivalent experience
*TEAM PLAYER WHO*
– is highly task-oriented
– is deeply interested in women’s health
– is insightful, kind, and empathetic
– loves working with people
– proactively provides accountability
– is a highly effective communicator
– has a clear understanding of timeline relevance
– has a robust work ethic and sense of self-motivation
– can operate under pressure & does not get overwhelmed with busy days or short timelines
– is flexible, able to work well within a team, and moving targets
– is resourceful, organized, and able to create and commit to processes
– understands the importance of continued professional development to better serve the team and company vision
*CONTRACT TYPE and RATES*
– This is a 1099 CONTRACTOR position, with long term potential
– Estimated at 15 to 20 hours per week and up to 30 hours during launches and events
– Rate is negotiable depending on experience and ranges between $20 to $30/hour
– Our remote team is spread out across all US time zones. Depending on your position and team, identifying overlap for real-time collaboration may be necessary
– USA applicants only
To apply, please include your resume, and provide answers to the following questions within your cover letter. Please email your application information to: [email protected]