WebBeds UAE Jobs Careers 2022 | Apply Online For Assistant Manager – Customer Service Jobs Vacancy. WebBeds UAE Jobs In Dubai, UAE. Find A Job For WebBeds UAE Jobs Careers At Latest Jobs In UAE Government. You Can A Current Jobs Search in Dubai For WebBeds UAE. New Jobs Posted From WebBeds UAE Jobs. WebBeds UAE Jobs Careers. Govt Jobs In WebBeds UAE. All Candidate Apply For Assistant Manager – Customer Service Jobs In WebBeds UAE 2022-23.
Welcome to WebBeds UAE employment and staff recruitment in many locations around the world. Apply now to join a smart, creative, dedicated and passionate team working on some of the best projects. You can support their team to achieve that goal while developing your career path with some of the best talent in the business.
The job has come out for Assistant Manager – Customer Service in WebBeds UAE Department. Interested candidates can apply for WebBeds UAE. Baefore Applying Candidates Check Your Eligible Qualification & All Accepted Acknowledgments For Jobs.
WebBeds UAE provides equal employment opportunities to all eligible candidates for future and present vacancies. The Company believes to prohibit discrimination based on religion, sex, national origin, race, color, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, genetic Information, gender identity, or gender expression. It also prohibits discrimination in decisions regarding recruitment, recruitment, referral, compensation, fringe benefits, promotion, job training, termination, or any other employment terms.
WebBeds UAE Jobs Careers 2022 Apply Online For Assistant Manager – Customer Service Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, United Arab Emirates
WebBeds UAE Jobs Careers Latest News In Dubai :- WebBeds UAE Jobs Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. WebBeds UAE Jobs Careers Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Currently WebBeds UAE Jobs Careers Assistant Manager – Customer Service Jobs. who are Candidate experience can apply for WebBeds UAE Jobs for Assistant Manager – Customer Service Jobs in United Arab Emirates. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of AED 13,000.00 per month.
WebBeds UAE Jobs Careers Information Table
WebBeds UAE Jobs Careers Description/Overview
The Customer Service Assistant Manager is responsible for assisting the Operations Manager / Sr. Operations Manager in managing the day-to-day operations by ensuring all issues and bookings are being handled in the required timeframe and the adequate resources supporting the markets where WebBeds operates and provides services.
He/She will also be responsible to provide suggestions and assist in making sound decisions based on data driven facts to help the operations team improve their performance, processes, and delivery of key performance indicators. It is also a key role in helping attain efficiency and to optimize performance in order to be more effective in the day-to-day operations.
He/She will lead, coach, develop and mentor a team of Front-Liners and junior leaders (Supervisors/Team Leaders/Customer Service Agents) in the execution of their role in compliance with Company Policy and the Standard Operating Procedures ensuring the delivery of the highest quality of service.
He/She will Supervise the allocation of work to Customer Service Agents and ensure they carry out their duties in line with the SOPs and quality customer service in line with the company’s standards.
As a point of escalation, he/she will deal with the daily hotel and supplier queries received by Operations.
He/She will manage the Customer Service team ensuring that the department is running effectively to deliver business results through building supplier and customer relationships to achieve sustained and profitable growth, ensure tracking and closure of complaints and remediate with causal analysis to prevent recurrence of issues affecting customers.
Job Title: Assistant Manager – Customer Service
Department: Customer Service, Operations
Location (primary): Dubai, UAE
- Ensure all bookings are being actioned and followed-up according to current procedures.
- Coordinate with the Supervisor when there are any amendments on bookings to inform the Contracts Manager accordingly.
- Maintain an ongoing communication internally with Contracts Manager and Supervisors, and externally with agents, suppliers and 3rd parties regarding any issues related to bookings, rates, virtual credit card facilities, etc.
- Ensure the required resources are in place to support the workflow of the different markets in which WebBeds operates.
- Be the first point of contact for any emergency call in the absence of the Operations Manager.
- Ensure the Customer Service teams are checking the incoming emails and monitoring the Operations folder (flag system) is being updated by checking if the team replies.
- Daily check the CRO system (Central Reservation Operations) Reports several times a day and ensure any issue is being handled by team members. Delegate follow-up tasks to ensure clearance of same.
- Handle all escalated complaints (e.g. review the allocation, free sale and rate dispute) and make immediate decision while ensuring to keep the cost low.
- Handle VIP booking and Management team travel.
- Maintain a good relationship with Customers and Suppliers.
- Establish and maintain excellent relations with internal customers, e.g. Sales teams, Contracting teams, etc.
- Be the escalation point of contact for any emergency.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Manage, support, and motivate the Customer Service teams.
- Ensure the Company’s performance management process is followed and implemented within the Customer Service team by setting up yearly objectives for direct reports and front-line teams by doing regular performance reviews and by working closely with the concerned management and HR on any changes required.
- Ensure optimum staffing, development, and retention to support the Company’s growth.
- Identify training needs of existing staff to support the Company’s strategy and to ensure the yearly Objectives will be achieved.
- Identify and support staff mentoring needs ensuring support is given in a timely and effective manner.
- Review the succession plan for all critical roles within the team on a quarterly basis.
- Ensure all staff adhere to the Company’s current policies and procedures.
- Provide reporting as required, focusing on KPIs and teams’ performances on a regular basis; including but not limited to:
- Defects experienced by Customers.
- Losses accruing to the company from defects, by department, by type.
- Staffing and Scheduling to ensure roster coverages match company needs.
- Recruiting needs, including forward anticipated attrition and expansion requirements.
- Any servicing interruptions caused.
- Staffing and scheduling skills (Workforce Management experience)
- Advocate for organizational changes necessary for developing and keeping top talent
- Business Fluent English both written and verbal (Mandatory)
- Active Listening
- Ability to provide high-impact performance feedback
- Written and Oral Communication / Written and Oral Presentation
- Critical Thinking, Decision making & Delegation
- Planning & scheduling
- Strategic problem-solving and interrelationship management (business acumen)
- Diversity Awareness
- Self-development, Adaptability/stress tolerance
- Emotional Intelligence
- Drive for Results
- Building strategic relationships and capability to handle conflict management
- Excellent Leadership/influence/motivational, interpersonal skills
- Able to collaborate and participate in group activities
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 2-3 years of management experience as an Assistant Manager Capacity or at least 5 years minimum experience as a Supervisor or Senior Supervisor with exposure to Assistant Manager tasks and duties.
- 5 years of experience in the travel and tourism industry or Customer Service Field.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Tertiary qualification in any discipline (optional).
Job Type: Full-time