Visa USA Careers 2023 | Senior Software Test Engineer Jobs In Foster City, California. USA Careers www.usa.visa.com. Find A Jobs For Visa USA In USA. A Latest Job In Visa USA For Senior Software Test Engineer Jobs. You can find A Jobs news related to current job opening in Visa USA Job In Foster City, California.
Visa USA Careers USA is a great organization where you Can build a good career. For job seekers who are talented and want to work in Visa USA , this is a great opportunity for you for Visa USA Jobs. The news is published on the Visa USA Careers page which is www.usa.visa.com. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and candidates with experience who are willing to work with Visa USA . So now you can be a part of this existing Visa USA Hiring. Now you can read this Visa USA job opening article for every detail till the end.
Visa USA Careers | Apply For Senior Software Test Engineer Jobs
Visa USA Careers Latest News In Foster City, California :- Visa USA Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. Visa USA Careers Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Foster City, California. Currently Visa USA , Senior Software Test Engineer Jobs available now.who are Candidate experience can apply for Visa USA Jobs for Senior Software Test Engineer Jobs In Foster City, California . Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 109805.00 per year (Not Confirm) Expected.
Visa USA Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency||Visa USA Careers|
|Job Profile – Vacant Position||Senior Software Test Engineer|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Salary||$ 109805.00 per year (Not Confirm)|
|Job Location||Foster City|
||Jobs In California|
Overview / Job Description
The candidate will be responsible for testing the platform that enables cloud-based mobile payments. Visa’s Software Engineers develop the world’s best payment solutions. We provide our engineers with the latest tools to develop world-class payment products. We pair this with an architecture that supports massive scalability and access to the world’s strongest payment network. We practice test driven development to ensure that we produce the highest quality of code possible. At Visa, we strive for technical excellence.This position is based in Foster City, CA and will report to the Director of Product Development.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
• 2 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)Preferred
• 3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
• Typically requires 2+ years of experience in application services testing for large scale systems
• Knowledge of Oracle and SQL
• Knowledge of Java
• Working in system monitoring and problem troubleshooting
• Working with build, testing and continuous integration tools
• Writing utilities/Automation tools using JMETER, SOATEST