United Arab Emirates University UAE Jobs Careers 2021 | Apply Online For Analyst Programmer Jobs Vacancy. United Arab Emirates University UAE Jobs In Abu Dhabi, UAE. Find A Job For United Arab Emirates University UAE Jobs Careers At Latest Jobs In UAE Government. You Can A Current Jobs Search in Abu Dhabi For United Arab Emirates University UAE. New Jobs Posted From United Arab Emirates University UAE Jobs. United Arab Emirates University UAE Jobs Careers. Govt Jobs In United Arab Emirates University UAE. All Candidate Apply For Analyst Programmer Jobs In United Arab Emirates University UAE.
Welcome to United Arab Emirates University UAE employment and staff recruitment in many locations around the world. Apply now to join a smart, creative, dedicated and passionate team working on some of the best projects. You can support their team to achieve that goal while developing your career path with some of the best talent in the business.
The job has come out for Analyst Programmer in United Arab Emirates University UAE Department. Interested candidates can apply for United Arab Emirates University UAE. Before Applying Candidates Check Your Eligible Qualification & All Accepted Acknowledgments For Jobs.
United Arab Emirates University UAE provides equal employment opportunities to all eligible candidates for future and present vacancies. The Company believes to prohibit discrimination based on religion, sex, national origin, race, color, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, genetic information, gender identity, or gender expression. It also prohibits discrimination in decisions regarding recruitment, recruitment, referral, compensation, fringe benefits, promotion, job training, termination, or any other employment terms.
United Arab Emirates University UAE Jobs Careers 2021 Apply Online For Analyst Programmer Jobs Vacancy In Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates University UAE Jobs Careers Latest News In Abu Dhabi :- United Arab Emirates University UAE Jobs Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . United Arab Emirates University UAE Jobs Careers Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Abu Dhabi. Currently United Arab Emirates University UAE Jobs Careers Analyst Programmer Jobs. who are Candidate experience can apply for United Arab Emirates University UAE Jobs for Analyst Programmer Jobs in United Arab Emirates. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of AED 98,898 per year (Not Confirm)
United Arab Emirates University UAE Jobs Careers Information Table
|Name Of Department||United Arab Emirates University UAE|
|Name Of Position/ Jobs Profile||Analyst Programmer|
|Salary||AED 98,898 per year (Not Confirm)|
|Job Location||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Job Type||Jobs In UAE (United Arab Emirates)|
United Arab Emirates University UAE Jobs Description/Overview
- Responsible for reviewing all development code before moving to production to verify consistency and conformance with departmental guidelines, policies and practices as well as industry standard guidelines.
- Application coding as set in the approved requirement specifications document by the customer.
- Sets up and supports all software testing.
- Provide assistance to other Programmer Analysts as and when required.
- Able to perform as a project lead when requested by immediate supervisor.
- Responsible to provide documentation of the code and prepare training and test plans and documents for the applications as appropriate.
- Adhere to best practices in software development and provide the same assistance to other programmers as required.
- Prepare and follow up all the required documents as per the PMO for assigned projects.
- Capable of designing enterprise level applications without supervision.
- Translates flow charts, problem statements, and specifications into programming languages.
- Manages the release control process by supporting the systems administration team and Database administrator to move the application/module from testing to production environment after UAT.
- Act as mentor for other programmers in the department.
- Responsible to adhere with all information security policies and procedures of the University.
- Other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline.
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience in analysis and programming in an enterprise environment, with at least three years of core systems analysis.
- Technical proficiency in relevant languages and development tools including .NET, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, Java, JSP, HTML, and Java script.
- Solid experience with Oracle development tools such as Oracle development suite and MS .NET environment.
- Thorough understanding of multiple platform function including Unix, Linux, Windows, and iOS.
- Ability to work effectively, independently, and as part of a team.
- Ability to lead projects and act as team leader when direct supervisor is unavailable.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences include ability to clearly document all codes and create all needed projects documentations such as technical reference manuals, technical guides and user guides.
- Solid knowledge of software engineering methodologies and techniques based on best practices.
- Solid knowledge modular design and development practices.
- Application performance tuning techniques.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Oracle certification and knowledge of Banner ERP applications are highly desirable