UFP Industries Inc USA Careers 2022 | Skilled Assembly/Cabinet Maker Jobs In Washington, North Carolina. USA Careers www.ufpi.com. Find A Jobs For UFP Industries Inc USA In USA State. A Latest Job In UFP Industries Inc USA For Skilled Assembly/Cabinet Maker . You can find A Jobs news related to current job opening in UFP Industries Inc USA Job Washington, North Carolina.
UFP Industries Inc USA Careers USA is a great organization where you can build a good career. For job seekers who are talented and want to work in UFP Industries Inc USA, this is a great opportunity for you for UFP Industries Inc USA Jobs. The news is published on the UFP Industries Inc USA Careers page which is www.ufpi.com. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and candidates with experience who are willing to work with UFP Industries Inc USA. So now you can be a part of this existing UFP Industries Inc USA Hiring. Now you can read this UFP Industries Inc USA job opening article for every detail till the end.
UFP Industries Inc USA Careers | Apply For Skilled Assembly/Cabinet Maker
UFP Industries Inc USA Careers Latest News In Washington, North Carolina :- UFP Industries Inc USA Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. UFP Industries Inc USA Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Washington, North Carolina. Currently UFP Industries Inc USA, Skilled Assembly/Cabinet Maker available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for UFP Industries Inc USA Jobs for Skilled Assembly/Cabinet Maker in North Carolina. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 21.30 per hour (Not Conform) Expected.
UFP Industries Inc USA Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency
||UFP Industries Inc USA
|Job Profile – Vacant Position
|| Skilled Assembly/Cabinet Maker
|| $ 21.30 per hour (Not Conform)
|Jobs In North Carolina
||USA, United State
Overview / Job Description
Basic level assembly position. Assembler is able to build simple cabinets, may work on projects with guidance. Will work on process line to include prepping of parts, sanding, puttying, cleaning and packaging of cabinets, fixtures or graphics.
- 2+ years of experience of wood manufacturing in the store fixture industry (furniture and/or custom cabinetry preferred).
- Able to comprehend instructions from a supervisor
- Ability to understand and comply with safety procedures and quality standards
- Experience with various wood species and the ability to work with the types of machinery & equipment listed below.
- Responsible for assembling fabricated cabinets from pre-cut and kitted wood stock.
- Specific duties include obtaining pre-kitted stock, and to pre-measure components to ensure part cut accuracy.
- Verify measurements to ensure that the finished product meets the order parameters.
- Use woodworking machines to create finished edges, boring or routing holes for the insertion of screws and other fasteners during assembly.
- Apply a finish laminate to the surface of components that will be exposed on the finish product.
- Other tasks include performing finish sanding, installing drawers, hardware, (hinges, pulls, glass, locks, catches, etc.) and moving finish cabinet parts on a cart.
- Able to read and comprehend job specifications from plan and work orders.
- Account for time and material using the company’s computer system.
- Keep work area and aisles around you are kept clean and free from debris.
- Effectively communicate to internal customers.
- Assures the quality of product is acceptable.
- Scan materials when necessary
- Able to competently operate all power and pneumatic power tools as well as hand tools, per established list from crew lead.
- Competently operate case clamps, table and radial saws, and various equipment necessary.
- Assembles fixtures or sub components in accordance to specified guidelines.
- Glues, fits, screws (and infrequently nails), and clamps components during the assembly process
- Installs hardware instructed by team lead, lead, or supervisor.
- Provides quality checks of personal assembly tasks as well as quality checks of all component parts.
- Observing and understanding of budgeted labor hours assigned to work orders
- Assures that parts of subassemblies and finished product are labeled correctly.
- Returns all items and tools to their proper place.
- Packages finished product in accordance to specifications or accepted practice.
- Willingness to be cross-trained and adapt to varying assembly roles.
- Able to competently operate a powered drill and use hand tools such as tape measure, hammer, mallet, scraper, utility knife, etc.
- Able to log time and attendance on production computer.
- Must arrive and depart from work as per specified schedule. May be asked to work extended hours.
- Maintains professional attitude when approaching work assignments.
- Follows procedures in company handbook.
- Required to provide tools as required, per list provided, within the first 90 days of employment.
- Other duties which may be assigned on an as-required basis including: laminating or painting