Twinkl Qatar Careers 2022 | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Country Manager . Top Latest Government Jobs In Doha City, Qatar. Find A Jobs In Doha.
Twinkl Qatar Jobs In Doha City Searching For Country Manager They Can Check Here For Twinkl Qatar Country Manager Jobs. We Went To Tell Them That Lots Of Jobs Available At Twinkl Qatar Careers Site You Can Make here Twinkl Qatar Jobs Search According To Your Ability And Grow Your Careers With Newest Twinkl Qatar Careers Opportunity.
They Candidates Which Are Looking For Career In Twinkl Qatar For Country Manager Post. Twinkl Qatar Jobs Official Web Site Released A Notification That Currently Jobs Openings Available In Twinkl Qatar For Country Manager Posts.
Twinkl Qatar Careers | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Country Manager
Twinkl Qatar Careers Latest News In Doha, Qatar :- Twinkl Qatar Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . Twinkl Qatar Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Doha, Qatar. Currently Twinkl Qatar Country Manager Jobs available now. who are Candidate one year experience can apply for Twinkl Qatar Jobs for Country Manager Jobs in Doha. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of QAR 13,800.00 per month.
Twinkl Qatar Careers Information Table
Overview / Job Description
Location: Qatar, work from home, or Twinkl HQ, Sheffield, UK
Contract: 12 month fixed term
Line Manager: Alex Smith Recruiter: Katie Spicer
Like to hustle? Ambitious and proactive? We’re looking for the right person to join the entrepreneurial teams which comprise Twinkl’s core customer segments. You will be responsible for supporting the ongoing development and growth of our Qatar community.
You’ll start as a solo marketeer, connecting with customers directly via a variety of different communication channels to highlight and demonstrate the benefits of Twinkl’s Qatar products and resources. You’ll be moving into this position as a team of one with the support of many, so you’ll need to take a rapid iterative approach, employing different marketing and business development techniques to get the message out to customers. You’ll be the person responsible for defining, building and managing the right team to support user growth within the Qatar customer segment. You will be commercially minded and comfortable in making decisions on where to pursue opportunities. You will be responsible for reporting monthly and quarterly in line with business expectations.
This is a very varied role that involves both proactive strategic planning and reactive work as you pivot and respond to the demands of your growing market.
A typical week could involve any of the following:
- Showing tenacity and drive, and going above and beyond to reach new customers and build your segment.
- Sales and marketing spreading the word to new customers, whom we can help and support! Managing our social media activity and making sure the right messages reach our customers at the right time.
- Digital optimisation looking at the overall user experience of the Qatar area of the Twinkl site and working with our web and design teams to continuously improve this
- Business management and strategy putting plans in place to help achieve our ambitious growth targets. Working with other segment and Country Managers to understand what’s working and how we can improve.
To succeed in the role, you will:
- A strong entrepreneurial mindset and a propensity for action.
- Thorough knowledge of the Qatar market, and of our customers.
- Sound decision-making skills and diligent in seizing new opportunities.
- Commercially astute and a strategic thinker who is comfortable taking calculated risks and being accountable for successes and failures.
- Ability to communicate a shared vision and motivate individuals and a team.
- Methodical, highly organised, accurate and execution focused
You’ll work with:
- The Emerging Markets Manager (Alex Smith)
- The Arabic product team (Afraa Alyoussef and Taha Ahmed)