Tractor Supply USA Careers 2021 | Maintenance Technician Jobs In Macon, Georgia. USA Careers www.tractorsupply.com. Find A Jobs For Tractor Supply USA In USA. A Latest Job In Tractor Supply USA For Maintenance Technician Jobs. You can find A Jobs news related to current job opening in Tractor Supply USA Job Macon, Georgia.
Tractor Supply USA Careers USA is a great organization where you can build a good career. For job seekers who are talented and want to work in Tractor Supply USA , this is a great opportunity for you for Tractor Supply USA Jobs. The news is published on the Tractor Supply USA Careers page which is www.tractorsupply.com. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and candidates with experience who are willing to work with Tractor Supply USA . So now you can be a part of this existing Tractor Supply USA Hiring . Now you can read this Tractor Supply USA job opening article for every detail till the end.
Tractor Supply USA Careers | Apply For Maintenance Technician Jobs
Tractor Supply USA Careers Latest News In Macon, Georgia :- Tractor Supply USA Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . Tractor Supply USA Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Macon, Georgia. Currently Tractor Supply USA, Maintenance Technician Jobs available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for Tractor Supply USA Jobs for Maintenance Technician Jobs in Massachusetts. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 52,621 – 54,793 per year (Not Conform) Expected.
Tractor Supply USA Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency||Tractor Supply USA|
|Job Profile – Vacant Position||Maintenance Technician|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Salary||$ 52,621 – 54,793 per year (Not Confirm)|
|Job Location||St. Louis|
|Job Type||Jobs In Missouri|
Overview / Job Description
A maintenance technician II is responsible for the installing, troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining of powered equipment, facility, and grounds to provide a safe and productive work environment for all team members, vendors, and visitors.
- Provide prompt professional service to internal customers to ensure business needs in regards to assets are being met and a safe working environment procured.
- Capture all associated time and parts into the CMMS program to maintain record keeping integrity for part’s inventory and man-hour reporting.
- Deliver a greater variety of preventative and repair service to all assets of the facility, not limited to the conveyor system, power equipment, industrial batteries, dock equipment, racking system, lighting and HVAC.
- Observe machine systems for proper and safe operation; repair and communicate accordingly.
- Perform service measures in accordance with vendor specified procedures, adhering to all safety protocols.
- Prioritize duties based on level of impact and business need.
- Share experience and teaching of others to develop a stronger team.
- Meet compliance with lock out / tag out (LOTO) and Arc Flash guidelines at all times.
Experience: Minimum 2-years experience in a fast paced industrial or warehouse environment delivering maintenance service to power equipment, consisting of electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical components.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent. Additional course work or on job training in mechanical, electrical, welding, controls of HVAC expected.
Professional Certifications: Certification related to facility maintenance preferred. MHE certification or specialized training preferred. Long term service in field may be considered as an equivalent.
Other knowledge, skills or abilities: Able to read and follow service manuals, assembly drawings, schematics in either print or digital form. Able to productively navigate basic computer applications.
- Ability to work in a physical warehouse environment in the vicinity of moving and fixed equipment.
- Walking on inclines and other potentially wet or slippery surfaces as well as the use of steps or ladders.
- Will be required to work from elevated platforms, from ladders, both in the facility and outdoors.
- Potential to crawl under, climb over, and traverse mechanical systems on a daily basis.
- Varying temperatures, noise levels, and air quality may exist.
- Required use of PPE for some aspects of the position.
- Working outdoors for snow removal and parking lot service in year around conditions should be expected.
- Business need may dictate the necessity to work long hours, off-shifts, and overtime.
Physical and Mental Requirements (Essential Functions)
This position is non-sedentary. It is essential that you have the physical and mental stamina and ability to move throughout the distribution center and outdoor areas quickly and safely; to operate all equipment related to your job duties effective, safely, properly, and accurately; and to provide the highest level of customer service. You must have the physical and mental ability to perform all the following tasks (with or without reasonable accommodations):
- Ability to move and transfer merchandise, weighing up to 50-75 pounds, throughout the distribution center.
- Ability to frequently lift or reach merchandise overhead.
- Ability to frequently stand, kneel, twist, crouch, squat, bend, stoop, and climb ladders for up to 12 hours.
- Ability to move throughout the distribution center for an entire shift.
- Ability to safely access all areas of the distribution center, including stairs and all levels/floors.
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary (e.g. dolly, hand truck, MHE, battery changer, computer or equivalent, etc.).
- Ability to push and pull merchandise up to 2,000 pounds with the assistance of proper MHE (e.g. pallet jack, forklift, etc.)
- Ability to read, write, and count accurately to complete all documentation.
- Ability to utilize strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with team members.
- Ability to process information / handle merchandise in a safe manner, according to distribution center and OSHA safety rules and regulations.
- Ability to successfully complete all required training and certification.
- Ability to drive or operate a vehicle for business needs.