TotalEnergies UAE Jobs Careers 2022 | Apply Online For Intern – HSEQ Jobs Vacancy. TotalEnergies UAE Jobs In Dubai, UAE. Find A Job For TotalEnergies UAE Jobs Careers At Latest Jobs In UAE Government. You Can A Current Jobs Search in Dubai For TotalEnergies UAE. New Jobs Posted From TotalEnergies UAE Jobs. TotalEnergies UAE Jobs Careers. Govt Jobs In TotalEnergies UAE. All Candidate Apply For Intern – HSEQ Jobs In TotalEnergies UAE.
Welcome to TotalEnergies UAE employment and staff recruitment in many locations around the world. Apply now to join a smart, creative, dedicated and passionate team working on some of the best projects. You can support their team to achieve that goal while developing your career path with some of the best talent in the business.
The job has come out for Intern – HSEQ in TotalEnergies UAE Department. Interested candidates can apply for TotalEnergies UAE. Baefore Applying Candidates Check Your Eligible Qualification & All Accepted Acknowledgments For Jobs.
TotalEnergies UAE provides equal employment opportunities to all eligible candidates for future and present vacancies. The Company believes to prohibit discrimination based on religion, sex, national origin, race, color, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, genetic Information, gender identity, or gender expression. It also prohibits discrimination in decisions regarding recruitment, recruitment, referral, compensation, fringe benefits, promotion, job training, termination, or any other employment terms.
TotalEnergies UAE Jobs Careers 2022 Apply Online For Intern – HSEQ Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, United Arab Emirates
TotalEnergies UAE Jobs Careers Latest News In Dubai :- TotalEnergies UAE Jobs Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. TotalEnergies UAE Jobs Careers Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Currently TotalEnergies UAE Jobs Careers Intern – HSEQ Jobs. who are Candidate experience can apply for TotalEnergies UAE Jobs for Intern – HSEQ Jobs in United Arab Emirates. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of AED 4,000 per month (Not Confirm)
TotalEnergies UAE Jobs Careers Information Table
|Name Of Department||TotalEnergies UAE|
|Name Of Position/ Jobs Profile||Intern – HSEQ|
|Salary||AED 4,000 per month (Not Confirm)|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Job Type||Jobs In UAE (United Arab Emirates)|
TotalEnergies UAE Jobs Careers Description/Overview
- To participate in the development of TMME HSE program (Zero Fatality, Co2 reduction)
- Minimizing the waste concerns by coordinating and managing disposing of waste in suitable way by identifying new recycling channels ,
- Reducing the emissions in workplace by conducting a monthly air capturing to meet the WHO/ MSDS limits
- To support and be part of implementation of Industrial Hygiene requirements as per MAESTRO requirements and be part of surveys, monitoring, Health Risk Assessments and ensure proper record keeping.
- To develop reflex sheet of all our various ERP scenarios
- To review and update the current Global Risk Assessment for Total Marketing Middle East covering plant task risk assessment, technological risks, health risks and environment impacts/aspects.
- To participate in the integration of ONE MAESTRO requirements to the existing HSEQ Management system.
- To be part of the regulatory watch process by developing a systematic approach
- To develop digital tools for MSDS and waste monitoring in line with business toolsB
- To support SRM+ program implementation
- To participate on the Road safety campaign with Dubai police
- HSEQ administration task support
- Follow up of key HSE action plan ( MAESTRO, Lubrizol..)
- Continuous implementation, Compliance and improvement of the HSEQ Management System.
- Identifying potential hazards & HSE Risk Analysis.
- Making the people aware of the precautions, consequences of the occupational hazards through training to follow best practices and training related to HSEQ Management.
- Incident investigation, analysis and follow up of corrective/preventive actions
- Ensure compliance to HSE Policy, rules, regulations, PPE and day-to- day practices in the plant.
- Improve safety culture across the organization.
- Ensure adherence to compliance processes and guidelines specific to position’s roles and responsibilities
- Implement group norms related to HSEQ and adhere to company policies & systems, maintain TRIR 0.
- Strict adherence and compliance towards Group HSE Charter & MAESTRO requirement and affiliate’s HSEQ Policy, Procedures & specific rules & regulations applicable to the area of activity at all time.
- Demonstrates exemplary conduct, rigor, vigilance and professionalism regarding HSE in all their activities
- Participate in the training program to acquire QHSE knowledge and impart this training to colleagues as and when required by Management.
- Reporting of near misses, incidents, hazards & injuries to line Manager within the time frame as required by Quality, HSE, Energy policies and Manuals.
- Participate in the investigation and analysis of incidents as and when required.
- Strict adherence to QHSE requirements with full authority to stop any operation for safety reasons.
Context and environment
- Internal interaction – with all Plant employees & Group
- To implement HSE as a culture and set an example
- Good safety knowledge in a plant working environment.
- Shall possess required skill, competence & knowledge of the HSEQ & SD and implementation of HSEQ systems.
- MS office Proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proficiency in English language and strong interpersonal communication skills
- Preferably1-2 years of experience working as an intern within an HSEQ role
- Graduate in Chemical Engineering
Region, department, area
Experience level required
About us / company profile Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental
standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.