The Wickaninnish Canada Careers 2022 | Apply For Evening Room Attendant Jobs In Canada | The Wickaninnish Canada Careers 2022 | Latest Government Jobs In Canada, Latest Government Jobs in The Wickaninnish Canada Jobs. The Latest Information On The Wickaninnish Canada Jobs In Canada. Upcoming Government Jobs In Canada The Wickaninnish Canada Careers. The Wickaninnish Canada Careers, Jobs For All Latest Notification Visit Official Web Site.
Canada Jobs Seekers who are looking for The Wickaninnish Canada Jobs in Canada can check here Canada Government Jobs in The Wickaninnish Canada . The Wickaninnish Canada jobs opportunity is available for Evening Room Attendant Jobs In Canada.
The Wickaninnish Canada Careers | Jobs For Evening Room Attendant Jobs in Canada
The Wickaninnish Canada Job Evening Room Attendant Jobs in Canada:– The Wickaninnish Canada Jobs portal open for Evening Room Attendant jobs vacancy in their Canada Branch. Currently The Wickaninnish Canada Job Evening Room Attendant Jobs in Canada available now. Candidates who are searching for This Jobs in Canada with relevant experience can apply for The Wickaninnish Canada Careers Employment. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $19.00 an hour.
The Wickaninnish Canada Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency
||The Wickaninnish Canada Careers
|Job Profile – Vacant Position
||Evening Room Attendant
||$19.00 an hour
||Tofino, British Columbia
|Jobs In Canada
Overview / Job Description
Join our Housekeeping Team as an Evening/PM Room Attendant, where you have the opportunity to learn and grow in a Relais & Chateaux property also recognized as an AAA 4-Diamond Resort and T&L World’s Best Hotel. The Housekeeping Team at the Wickaninnish Inn in itself is a nationally awarded team! We are so thrilled to have been named a 2021 AAA/CAA Best of Housekeeping hotel.
Yes, the bulk of the work in most Housekeeping Departments is cleaning; let’s not gloss over the fact that Room Attendants clean toilets, sinks, showers, make beds, vacuum kilometres of carpet each day and fold mountains of laundry. What is different at The Wickaninnish Inn? It’s the culture, the leadership and the empowerment given to every employee to seek out those moments where they can engage with a guest and make their stay that much more memorable. The department prides itself on setting the stage for guests; one day you could be helping set a room up for a surprise birthday with balloons and twinkle lights and the next day tasked to ensure that a guest’s special pillow is in the room prior to their arrival. You are not a back of house employee, you are front and center!
This position works between 2pm – 10pm. Wage is $19 per hour and a financial commitment incentive is available.
Please note due to COVID-19 operating regulations/standards some duties may change.
- Be one of the front line contacts for guests requiring Housekeeping assistance, committed to ensuring the guests’ Wickaninnish Inn experience exceeds their expectations.
- Project a friendly and professional demeanour to guests, making them feel welcome and at home while at the Inn.
- A professionally groomed appearance.
- A positive and pro-active attitude.
- A calm and capable demeanour.
- Handle cash and gratuities with accuracy, honesty and discretion.
- Keep work area clean, tidy and fully stocked.
- Complete all necessary administrative duties so work is properly documented.
- Keep all Inn guests safe and free from harm.
- Some duties may change due to COVID-19 operating regulations/standards.
- A desire to be part of a world-class Housekeeping/Guest Service Team
- A professionally groomed appearance
- A positive and pro-active attitude
- A calm and capable demeanor
- Exemplary customer service skills and a demonstrated willingness to exceed guest expectations are the minimum expectations for all Wickaninnish Inn employees
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment and creative problem solving skills are necessary
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills are needed
- Must enjoy working evenings and weekends
- Previous experience in a full service hotel is an asset
- Ability to maintain all COVID-19 operating regulations/standards
- As a term of employment, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination is required.
- Salary/Wage: $19 per hour
Job Application Process:In order to apply for this career opportunity, please send your Resume and Cover Letter by clicking ‘Apply Now’.By submitting an application you are attesting that the information given is accurate. As we receive a high volume of e-mails, we are only able to respond directly to you if your Resume and interests align with our currently available positions.
Final Selection for The Wickaninnish Canada Careers Jobs In Canada
Candidates who have the required eligibility Evening Room Attendant position can apply through the The Wickaninnish Canada careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming The Wickaninnish Canada Jobs in Canada and other Evening Room Attendant jobs in Canada Government Jobs.