Tesla Canada Careers 2021 | Apply For Store Leader Jobs In Canada | Tesla Canada Careers 2021 | Latest Government Jobs In Canada, Latest Government Jobs in Tesla Canada Jobs. The Latest Information On Tesla Canada Jobs In Canada. Upcoming Government Jobs In Canada Tesla Canada Careers. Tesla Canada Jobs For All Latest Notification Visit Official Web Site.
Canada Jobs Seekers who are looking for Tesla Canada Jobs in Canada can check here Canada Government Jobs in Tesla Canada. Tesla Canada jobs opportunity is available for Store Leader Jobs In Canada.
Tesla Canada Careers | Jobs For Store Leader Jobs in Canada
Tesla Canada Job Accounting Jobs in Canada:– Tesla Canada Jobs portal open for Store Leader jobs vacancy in their Canada Branch. Currently Tesla Canada Job Store Leader Jobs in Canada available now. Candidates who are searching for This Jobs in Canada with relevant experience can apply for Tesla Canada Careers Employment. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 47,687.00 Per Year (Not Conform).
Tesla Canada Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency||Tesla Canada|
|Job Profile – Vacant Position||Store Leader|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Salary||$ 47,687.00 Per Year (Not Conform)|
|Job Location||Vancouver, British Columbia|
|Job Type||Jobs In Canada|
Overview / Job Description
Our Store Leaders are seasoned sales veterans and naturally charismatic leaders. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the recruitment, training, development and overall management of a dynamic store team that will help Tesla accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable transportation.
You will be challenged to support your team through training, coaching, motivating and analyzing sales performance. You will be tasked with identifying events in the local market that will maximize Tesla’s brand exposure and create more Tesla owners. You will be measured and rewarded by your ability to achieve a cumulative store sales target, drive optimal team performance, and maintain store operations.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You should have a passion for sustainable energy and the ability to create exceptional customer experiences. While individual contributions will be recognized, teamwork is essential to achieve the highest level of success. We will reward team players who help others succeed and empower the team around them.
- Coach and motivate sales team to meet assigned sales, delivery, and productivity goals
- Demonstrate sales leadership by role playing and having an active presence on the floor
- Train and develop team on sales and delivery motions
- Analyze data to determine optimal business strategies
- Set individual goals for your team, ensuring goals are aligned with store goals
- Ensure team is fluent in all aspects of product knowledge
- Partner with Marketing to identify local marketing and event opportunities to drive sales
- Responsible for ensuring all employees provide best in class customer experience for every customer
- Manage customer escalations quickly and effectively
- Empower and guide employees through challenging customer concerns, to make decisions in the customers’ best interest while also supporting Tesla’s mission
- Recruit, train, and develop management team and employees ensuring all positions are filled in a timely manner
- Support, implement and provide follow-up for all training
- Continually evaluate the performance of each employee and provide constant feedback to drive results
- Identify hi potential talent and effectively succession plan for needs of the business
- Ensure all employees adhere to Tesla policies and procedures
- Resolve all human resources issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with HR effectively
- Ensure facility maintenance and showroom presentation adhere to the brand standard
- Control store expenses continually striving to reduce costs
- Ensure all employees align with Tesla’s Dress Code and Grooming Guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of applicable experience with proven track record to meet or exceed goals
- Self-starting entrepreneur with exceptional management and coaching skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and adhere to business-critical deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated and ethical approach to sales and sales operations
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships acting as a well-respected, trusted partner that others want to work with
- Ability to work evenings and weekends in a retail environment
- Valid driver’s license in the country in which you are applying, 2 year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history
Final Selection for Tesla Canada Careers Jobs In Canada
Candidates who have the required eligibility Store Leader position can apply through the Tesla Canada careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Tesla Canada Jobs in Canada and other Accounting jobs in Canada Government Jobs.