TeamViewer GmbH Qatar Careers 2022 | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Digital Solution Architect. Top Latest Government Jobs In Doha City, Qatar. Find A Jobs In Doha.
TeamViewer GmbH Qatar Jobs In Doha City Searching For Digital Solution Architect They Can Check Here For TeamViewer GmbH Qatar Digital Solution Architect Jobs. We Went To Tell Them That Lots Of Jobs Available At TeamViewer GmbH Qatar Careers Site You Can Make here TeamViewer GmbH Qatar Jobs Search According To Your Ability And Grow Your Careers With Newest TeamViewer GmbH Qatar Careers Opportunity.
They Candidates Wich Are Looking For Career In TeamViewer GmbH Qatar For Digital Solution Architect Post. TeamViewer GmbH Qatar Jobs Official Web Site Released A Notification That Currently Jobs Openings Available In TeamViewer GmbH Qatar For Digital Solution Architect Posts.
TeamViewer GmbH Qatar Careers | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Digital Solution Architect
TeamViewer GmbH Qatar Careers Lastest News In Doha, Qatar :- TeamViewer GmbH Qatar Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . TeamViewer GmbH Qatar Department publishesd A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Doha, Qatar. Currently TeamViewer GmbH Qatar Digital Solution Architect Jobs available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for TeamViewer GmbH Qatar Jobs for Digital Solution Architect Jobs in Doha. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of QAR 35000.00 per month.
TeamViewer GmbH Qatar Careers Information Table
|Name Of Department
||TeamViewer GmbH Qatar
|Name Of Position
||Digital Solution Architect
||QAR 35000.00 per month
||Jobs In Qatar
Overview / Job Description
We are currently looking for Digital Solution Architect – Banking for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms & conditions.
COMPETENCIES, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- University graduate with a Degree in computer science, computer engineering, Electronics/Communication engineering or a related field of study.
- 7-10 years of extensive BFSI experience within Digital delivery environments such as mobile, web & social with the full software development life-cycle knowledge using traditional and agile methodologies
- Experience of Enterprise architecture, Service Oriented Architecture, micro-services, and other integration
- methodologies, ideally for Financial Services
- Experience with maintaining legacy technology environments, the strategy and architecture requirements that
- accompany that environment
- Experience in the developing API-based and Service Oriented architecture
- Experience in leading architecture in a modern data centric business that is complex and large scale would be highly beneficial especially in relation to data tools
- Knowledge of multiple technologies including (but not limited to): Java, C#, VB, .NET, ASP.Net, Enterprise Integrations (middleware, ETL, API etc.), Oracle EXAdata, VDI, Customer Experience Platform, Treasury Management Systems, Content Management and Customer Relationship Management systems
- Knowledge of ISO Standards and Best practice frameworks ITIL, etc.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the Section Head Enterprise Architecture and contribute towards the implementation of strategy, annual business plans, policies and procedures of the department, to support divisional and organizational business strategy.
- Take decisions with the full knowledge of all the relevant business, economic, political, and competitive environment.
- Ensure that the Bank is moving forward with stretched objectives in regards to Enterprise Architecture activities.
- Align functional activities and initiatives with the objectives and mission of the Bank.
- Understanding, advocating and supporting the enterprise’s business and IT strategies.
- Setting the performance metrics of the Enterprise Architecture function.
- With an enterprise-wide focus, you will assess, design and implement IT systems architecture to support Bank’s business strategy. Hence collaborative leadership skills and a strong technical background are critical, as is the ability to provide thought leadership to business stakeholders and technology team