Corporate Real Estate Services Coordinator
Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.
Why Syneos Health
- #SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
- We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it – you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health – physical, mental and financial.
- We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
- Provides administrative support related to overall office functionality and/or administrative support to management and staff including support to Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology (IT), and Legal departments as applicable in respective country office location.
- Serves as the primary regional office contact for vendor services which may include coffee service, food and drink vending machines, overnight courier, office supplies, mail distribution, and recycling/documenting shredding services. Ensures the most cost-effective method is used and offers alternative solutions as practical.
- Oversees conference room scheduling and manages executive schedules and calendars as necessary.
- Assists with logistics for department and customer meetings.
- May serve as primary receptionist as necessary.
- Maintains up-to-date seating chart and floor plans. Monitors seating and space capacity and provides updates to Corporate Services and site head. Liaises with department management for new hire placement within the facility and ensures workstation readiness with IT contact.
- Prepares and produces materials and presentations for executive meetings as requested.
- Provides communication to all employees regarding building issues as requested by the Corporate Services department and serves as the office lead for building evacuations and life/safety/security issues and procedures as applicable in respective country office location. Assist sin the elaboration and updates of the local Business Continuity Plan and Facility Manual.
- Assists with the processing of invoices and purchase requisitions related to the facility. May assist with the preparation of the Corporate Services budget respective to the country office location.
- Supports Records Information Management (RIM) initiatives such as coordinating the return and/or disposal of records; manages activities for disseminating documents to authorized employees, clients and regulatory agencies; serves as a liaison between the business and vendors supplying storage services and assist with duties assigned by RIM.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned. Minimal travel may be required (up to 25%).
What we’re looking for
- High school diploma; or equivalent education and experience.
- Some experience providing specialized administrative support.
- Proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), voicemail, email, and Outlook calendar.
- Accurate and efficient keyboard skills are necessary.
- Ability to tactfully and effectively work with all levels of employees and maintain confidentiality is necessary.
- Highly effective verbal, written, interpersonal, and team-oriented skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet aggressive deadlines is essential.
Get to know Syneos Health
We are the only full-service biopharmaceutical solutions company in the world. That means we bring together the best clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get medicines into the hands of patients who need it most. Learn more about Syneos Health.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.
Primary Location: North America – USA-Boston-470-Atlantic-Ave
Job: Corporate Strategy & Planning
Employee Status: Regular