Superformula USA Careers 2022 | Product Designer Jobs In Remote, Oregon. USA Careers www.superformula.com. Find A Jobs For Superformula USA In USA State. A Latest Job In Superformula USA For Product Designer . You can find A Jobs news related to current job opening in Superformula USA Job Remote, Oregon.
Superformula USA Careers USA is a great organization where you can build a good career. For job seekers who are talented and want to work in Superformula USA, this is a great opportunity for you for Superformula USA Jobs. The news is published on the Superformula USA Careers page which is www.superformula.com. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and candidates with experience who are willing to work with Superformula USA. So now you can be a part of this existing Superformula USA Hiring. Now you can read this Superformula USA job opening article for every detail till the end.
Superformula USA Careers | Apply For Product Designer
Superformula USA Careers Latest News In Remote, Oregon :- Superformula USA Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. Superformula USA Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Remote, Oregon. Currently Superformula USA, Product Designer available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for Superformula USA Jobs for Product Designer in Oregon. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 58.97 per hour (Not Conform) Expected.
Superformula USA Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency
|Job Profile – Vacant Position
|| Product Designer
|| $ 58.97 per hour (Not Conform)
|Jobs In Oregon
||USA, United State
Overview / Job Description
This role is fully remote with working hours of +/- 2 hours of EST or PST.
Superformula is a design first company. Design is a fundamental driver of so much of our business and strategy. You will be joining a dedicated team of free thinkers and problem solvers. We work hard each day to help our clients deliver on the promises they make to their customers.
100% remote and always have been. We designed this company to be fully remote from day one which means that our teams and processes are tuned to enable you to do your best work on your time. Make lasting impact. We have tripled in size in the last three years, but we’re still small enough for you to make a real impact on our business, culture, and people.
Learn more about Superformula
Zeplin Blog: Superformula’s winning design to development process
Float Interview: Iesha Smith: Life at Superformula
Superformula on Dribbble
- Being a fun, energetic and supportive member of this team.
- Deeply understanding the products you work on, with an ability to share that knowledge with all of the teams you work with.
- Working closely with product, engineering and business stakeholders to define direction, and follow-through to final execution.
- Getting specific with product and business stakeholders to capture and document systems, requirements, constraints and challenges.
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis.
- Developing personas and scenarios.
- Creating artifacts (wireframes, mockups, prototypes, flows, user stories, functional requirements, etc…) to communicate ideas, concepts, features and flows.
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience.
- Staying informed and sharing the latest on UI/UX techniques, tools, and patterns.
- Having fun, and being excited and passionate every day.
- 3-5 years of experience in UX, with a portfolio demonstrating work in user experience, wireframing and prototyping, and user research (We’re open to more junior experience if you are hungry, organized and an amazing communicator)
- Demonstrated ability to successfully deliver against role responsibilities, working with minimal guidance and direction in a fast-pace environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal, motivational and communication skills to build trust across teams.
- Has expert working knowledge of Figma.
- Has a deep knowledge of modern iOS, Android, and Web interface conventions.
- Is deeply organized, with a proven track-record of turning business and technical requirements into beautiful artifacts
- Has read Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines or Google’s Material Guidelines thoroughly enough to spot when something’s out of place, and when to break the mold
- Likes to play with motion and inject alternative creative solutions to solve problems.
- Passion for working in environments where navigating ambiguity is the norm.
- Showcases your experience, storytelling and design presentation skills.
- Has a passion for being a great team player and a positive influence on your teammates. No jerks allowed!