Summer USA Careers 2022 | Summer Associate Jobs In New York. USA Careers www.gousa.in. Find A Jobs For Summer USA In USA. A Latest Job In Summer USA For Summer Associate Jobs. You can find A Jobs news related to current job opening in Summer USA Job In New York.
Summer USA Careers USA is a great organization where you Can build a good career. For job seekers who are talented and want to work in Summer USA , this is a great opportunity for you for Summer USA Jobs. The news is published on the Summer USA Careers page which is www.gousa.in. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and candidates with experience who are willing to work with Summer USA . So now you can be a part of this existing Summer USA Hiring. Now you can read this Summer USA job opening article for every detail till the end.
Summer USA Careers | Apply For Summer Associate Jobs
Summer USA Careers Latest News In New York :- Summer USA Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. Summer USA Careers Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In New York. Currently Summer USA , Summer Associate Jobs available now.who are Candidate experience can apply for Summer USA Jobs for Summer Associate Jobs In New York . Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 48,962.00 Per Year (Not Conform) Expected.
Summer USA Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency||Summer USA|
|Job Profile – Vacant Position||Summer Associate|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Salary||$ 48,962.00 Per Year (Not Confirm)|
|Job Location||New York|
||Jobs In USA|
Overview / Job Description
The Rockefeller Foundation is seeking a 2021 Summer Associate to join our Food Initiative team.
We value our Summer Associates and want to invest in and mentor future leaders who will grow personally and professionally and create impact in the philanthropic sector. As a Summer Associate at The Rockefeller Foundation, you will have the chance to contribute to our initiatives through engaging, meaningful work assignments.
- This position is open to graduate students only.
- A cover letter is required.
- The 2021 summer program will run 10-12 weeks, with exact dates to be determined.
- We are currently fully remote, but when restrictions ease, this position will be based in New York, NY.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Research cutting edge questions related to the link between the foods we consume and health outcomes, fleshing out the complex and pivotal food-health relationship.
- Help illuminate the type and quantity of foods consumed in East Africa.
- Landscape key food system actors operating in geographies specific to the food team’s strategy (US, East Africa).
- Investigate funders engaged in food and agriculture activities, identifying partnership opportunities for the Food team.
- Interact with an array of academic and research institutions tackling different food, agriculture, and nutrition priority questions.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Currently enrolled in a graduate program in one of the following areas: business, public health, public policy, government, international development, or a related discipline.
- Interest or experience working in the nonprofit sector.
- Strong research and analytical capabilities; able to synthesize large volumes of research and data to guide strategy.
- Collaborative, innovative, eager to learn, and interested in how foundations create and execute strategies working alongside partners.
- Previous work experience in the nonprofit sector, consulting, research, or business-related discipline preferred.
- Must be a proactive self-starter.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Committed to the mission of the Foundation, to inclusion, equity and diversity in every aspect of your work, and to challenging conventional wisdom through evidence, reason, and amplifying dissenting, unconventional, and marginalized voices.
As an organization, we focus on six values to advance our culture and to continue our success. We are dedicated to being Transparent, Optimistic, Accountable, Collaborative, Trusted and Equitable. We operate from a strong commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion in everything that we do. It’s not only the right thing to do – we couldn’t make an impact without the diverse perspectives and experiences of our team members. We expect all employees at the Foundation to contribute by developing their unique perspective and talent, and to challenge conventional wisdom through evidence and reason, and by amplifying marginalized voices.
The Rockefeller Foundation is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws concerning employment discrimination, including the Americans with Disabilities Act. To this end, the Foundation ensures equal opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, lawful alien status, physical, mental, and medical disability, veteran status or liability for service in the United States Armed Forces.
The Rockefeller Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.