Subsea 7 Qatar Careers 2022 | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Project Operations Engineer. Top Latest Government Jobs In Doha City, Qatar. Find A Jobs In Doha.
Subsea 7 Qatar Jobs In Doha City Searching For Project Operations Engineer They Can Check Here For Subsea 7 Qatar Project Operations Engineer Jobs. We Went To Tell Them That Lots Of Jobs Available At Subsea 7 Qatar Careers Site You Can Make here Subsea 7 Qatar Jobs Search According To Your Ability And Grow Your Careers With Newest Subsea 7 Qatar Careers Opportunity.
They Candidates Wich Are Looking For Caree.r In Subsea 7 Qatar For Project Operations Engineer Post. Subsea 7 Qatar Jobs Offical WebSite Released A Notification That Currently Jobs Openings Available In Subsea 7 Qatar For Project Operations Engineer Posts.
Subsea 7 Qatar Careers | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Project Operations Engineer
Subsea 7 Qatar Careers Lastest News In Doha, Qatar :- Subsea 7 Qatar Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . Subsea 7 Qatar Department publishesd A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Doha, Qatar. Currently Subsea 7 Qatar Project Operations Engineer Jobs available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for Subsea 7 Qatar Jobs for Project Operations Engineer Jobs in Doha. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of QAR 10000.00 per month.
Subsea 7 Qatar Careers Information Table
|Name Of Department||Subsea 7 Qatar|
|Name Of Position||Project Operations Engineer|
|Salary||QAR 10000.00 per month|
|Jobe Type||Jobs In Qatar|
Overview / Job Description
Project Operations Engineer
Subsea & Conventional
40 hours per week
Project Operations Engineer
Reports to: Senior Operations Manager Middle East and Project Operations Manager
Location: Doha, Qatar
Subsea 7 is a global leader in the delivery of offshore projects and services for the evolving energy industry, with over 80 nationalities across more than 30 countries. Everywhere we operate, our people are inspired to develop new ways of working and adapt to the changing energy industry.
Overview of Role
The Project Operations Engineer (POE) in Qatar Office assists the Project Operations Manager to manage and execute the activities of the installation spread involved in the Project, together with the onshore logistic support. The Function requires Engineering inputs to all operational activities for Offshore and Onshore Logistic support.
The POE can also be assigned to a specific tender for Middle East where he will develop the Execution Plan, the associated offshore schedule, define the marine spread requirements and associated logistics plan for onshore and offshore purpose
Specific Key Responsibilities & Activities
Ensuring that the offshore spreads are prepared and ready for offshore operations, with a particular attention to Certification, Bridging documentation, SIMOPS, & Safety Assurance Process. Float over spread preparation as key point.
The Operations Engineer is responsible for ensuring that the installation spreads have full support, in terms of Logistic, Transportation, Safety, & Certification etc, primarily for the Float over spread
The role will be carried out using the Company support department, and the In-Country logistic organization.
The Operations Engineer seconds the Project Operation Manager in his duties. This job description is to be read in conjunction with POM’s job description. Attendance to morning conference calls with vessels.
- Review the offshore installation procedures established by the project’s Engineering.
- Assist Project Engineers, Field Engineers for vessel readiness, & mobilization activities. Ensures project equipment is mobilized in an efficient and timely fashion.
- Liaise with Regional and Group departments such as OR, Survey, ROV etc. for any specific requirement related to the project’s operation, in terms of crew, equipment, spares etc.
- Develop and issues requisition for the supply of operations & Logistic dedicated equipment.
- Supervise material tracking activity through the project’s material tracker, and ensure equipment inspection, readiness, delivery, tracking and demobilization.
- Review all 3rd Party Spread Standard Operating Procedures.
- Execute any specific mobilization activities, including development of procedures, task plan, as instructed.
- Ensures project equipment is demobilized in an efficient and timely fashion.
- Manage and monitor cargo barges & Support vessels preparation, On-hire survey, to the satisfaction of the project team & to satisfy COMPANY’s assurance process.
- Follow up support vessels assignment during the course of the project.
- Liaise with Customer in-country, with regards to all certification, assets preparation process & Logistic support.
- Assist and provide Engineering input as required to the In-Country Operation Manager, during the course of the project.
- Assist in the co-ordination of the logistic support activities, (Freight forwarding, Shipping, OPL), through the in-country logistic organization.
- Provide technical input to In-Country SCM for any local services required, such as fabrication and/or local purchase quotations analysis etc.
- Follow-up & report in-country expense commitment, with in-country Cost Controller.
- Ensure that all work performed complies with the requirements of the Project and is carried out in accordance with the rules and the methods of the Group.
- Ensure that all aspects of project Safety, Health & Quality are implemented on each of the Onshore work sites under his responsibility and report to Project’s HSE organization as necessary.
- Subcontractors, Agents, suppliers, ship broker etc.
- Project’s team Leaders
- HSE project’s advisors
- Engineering Department
- SCM Department
- Marine Assets Department
- Operations Department
- Fabrication Department
- Project Managers
- QHSES Department
- Tendering Department
- I-Tech and SHL for PEX and Tendering phases
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sub-sea construction including shallow waters,
- Float Over experience in deep water sub-sea construction,
- Experience in large EPCI and SURF, in particular Logistic Supports, Mobilization, Field Engineering, local content requirements within Africa organization, transit & TI processes,
- Skilled in co-ordination of support Services, subcontractors,
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of French would be an advantage,
- Skilled in communication & team spirit,
- Skilled for planning development with Microsoft Project
MANAGEMENT OF APPLICATIONS
All applicants that meet the job criteria will be contacted in the next two weeks by the recruitment team. Remaining applications will be integrated in our database and considered in future job opportunities.
WE LIVE BY OUR VALUES
SAFETY | INTEGRITY | SUSTAINABILITY | PERFORMANCE | COLLABORATION | INNOVATION
“Our values are not just Corporate words on our Website or a poster on the wall in an office or a vessel. They are our continuous drivers of our behaviours, our actions and they guide our choices.”
John Evans, CEO