Simon Fraser University Canada Careers 2021 | Apply For Director Jobs In Canada | Simon Fraser University Canada Careers 2021 | Latest Government Jobs In Canada, Latest Government Jobs in Simon Fraser University Canada Jobs. The Latest Information On Simon Fraser University Canada Jobs In Canada. Upcoming Government Jobs In Canada Simon Fraser University Canada Careers. Simon Fraser University Canada Jobs For All Latest Notification Visit Official Web Site.
Canada Jobs Seekers who are looking for Simon Fraser University Canada Jobs in Canada can check here Canada Government Jobs in Simon Fraser University Canada. Simon Fraser University Canada jobs opportunity is available for Director Jobs In Canada.
Simon Fraser University Canada Careers | Jobs For Director Jobs in Canada
Simon Fraser University Canada Job Accounting Jobs in Canada:– Simon Fraser University Canada Jobs portal open for Director jobs vacancy in their Canada Branch. Currently Simon Fraser University Canada Job Director Jobs in Canada available now. Candidates who are searching for This Jobs in Canada with relevant experience can apply for Simon Fraser University Canada Careers Employment. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 103,412.00 – 123,491.00 Per year (Not Conform).
Simon Fraser University Canada Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency||Simon Fraser University Canada Careers|
|Job Profile – Vacant Position||Director|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Salary||$ 103,412.00 – 123,491.00 Per year (Not Conform)|
|Job Location||Burnaby, British Columbia|
|Job Type||Jobs In Canada|
Overview / Job Description
Union/Affiliation: Administrative and Professional Staff (APSA)
Pay range: $103,412 To $123,491
Annually SFU Department Descr: VP Research – Institutional Strategic Awards
Position Grade: 15
# of openings: 1
Biweekly Hours: 72
SFU’s Research Operations unit manages over $160M in sponsored research income each year at Canada’s fastest growing research institution. The Institutional Strategic Awards Office – a key part of Research Operations – focuses on both seeking and managing the largest of these awards. For example, the ISA helps develop proposals for the CFI Innovation Fund, Western Economic Diversification, and assists faculty in developing complex proposals such as SSHRC Partnership or NSERC CREATE grants. ISA also fields a team of Research Project Managers – who work to implement our successful proposals, help launch new initiatives such as Core Facilities, NCEs and Supercluster projects, and help support our top Research Chairs.
The successful candidate for the role of Director of the ISA will be a consummate communicator and team builder. While many support offices at the university have the luxury of focusing on one major task or discipline, the ISA is a nexus where many of these come together. One of the Director’s primary roles is to develop and maintain close working relationships with administrators and grant developers across the university, enabling the deployment of cross-sectoral project teams that can take on new initiatives at short notice.
The Director will have a strong track record of successful team building in a diverse, decentralized environment. They will have demonstrated a strong service focus throughout their career, and will have a good understanding of the post-secondary world. Above all, they are a team player.
The Director, Strategic Awards identifies and manages SFU’s portfolio of large institution-led and/or multidisciplinary research grants and prestigious faculty recognition awards. The Director provides leadership to a team of highly skilled professionals; provides direction and resources; and mobilizes the unit’s team to create successful applications and manage the post-award process. Acting as the key outward-facing role for the office, the Director works with a variety of external funding agencies as a strategic representative of the University, presenting to faculty and solving issues.
• Masters degree in Science, Applied Sciences, Social Sciences or a related/relevant discipline and eight years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Expert knowledge of the administration and development of research contracts, grants and nominations in an academic setting.
• Excellent knowledge of University Research and governmental funding agency research policies, rules, regulations, and best practices.
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
• Ability to present to faculty, external audiences, and research administration peers.
• Ability to build collaborative relationships and interact productively and professionally with senior leaders from a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, including senior research faculty.
• Excellent leadership and mentoring skills, and ability to engage teamwork to achieve organizational goals.
• Excellent database management skills and the ability to lead the implementation of electronic workflows and data management tools, and to deliver presentations using these tools to faculty and other users.
• Ability to de-escalate issues, working with the management team.
• Ability to manage a variable workload with strict deadlines.
• Highly attentive to detail and the ability to quickly identify and solve problems.
• Ability to provide leadership in client and project management, including project planning, as well as timeline and budget development and management.Ability to provide leadership in team management, including resource management, capacity building, and team development.
• Ability to work effectively in high-stress, fast-paced, deadline-driven environments.
• Strong organizational skills to oversee numerous projects at once.
Final Selection for Simon Fraser University Canada Careers Jobs In Canada
Candidates who have the required eligibility Director position can apply through the Simon Fraser University Canada careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Simon Fraser University Canada Jobs in Canada and other Accounting jobs in Canada Government Jobs.