Scotiabank Longueuil Canada Careers 2021 | Apply For Personal Banker Jobs In Canada | Scotiabank Longueuil Canada Careers 2021 | Latest Government Jobs In Canada, Latest Government Jobs in Scotiabank Longueuil Canada Jobs. The Latest Information On Scotiabank Longueuil Canada Jobs In Canada. Upcoming Government Jobs In Canada Scotiabank Longueuil Canada Careers. Scotiabank Longueuil Canada Jobs For All Latest Notification Visit Official Web Site.
Canada Jobs Seekers who are looking for Scotiabank Longueuil Canada Jobs in Canada can check here Canada Government Jobs in Scotiabank Longueuil Canada. Scotiabank Longueuil Canada jobs opportunity is available for Personal Banker Jobs In Canada.
Scotiabank Longueuil Canada Careers | Jobs For Personal Banker Jobs in Canada
Scotiabank Longueuil Canada Job Accounting Jobs in Canada:– Scotiabank Longueuil Canada Jobs portal open for Personal Banker jobs vacancy in their Canada Branch. Currently Scotiabank Longueuil Canada Job Personal Banker Jobs in Canada available now. Candidates who are searching for This Jobs in Canada with relevant experience can apply for Scotiabank Longueuil Canada Careers Employment. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 44367.00 Per Year (Not Conform).
Scotiabank Longueuil Canada Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency||Scotiabank Longueuil Canada|
|Job Profile – Vacant Position||Personal Banker|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Salary||$ 44367.00 Per Year (Not Conform)|
|Job Location||Longueuil, Quebec|
|Job Type||Jobs In Canada|
Overview / Job Description
Delivers exceptional service to BMO customers and prospects. Identifies customer needs and provides advice and guidance regarding financial solutions that are in the best interests of customers. Works collaboratively within the branch and through various channels with BMO partners to deliver the desired customer experience and achieve overall business objectives.
- Takes a lead in proactively engaging with existing customers and prospects by providing needs-based assessments to grow loyalty and identify immediate / future opportunities.
- Engages customers to complete needs assessments that identify financial solutions and preferred banking channels while recommending tailored solutions addressing both sales and service needs (e.g. everyday banking, retail investments, lending solutions, home financing (including business-for-self applications)), and small business solutions).
- Offers clients advice and guidance on available digital and self-serve options with the goal of making banking easy, simple, and fast.
- Supports customer transactions needs based on customer traffic.
- Engages customers to grow BMO’s business by reaching out, generating appointments, and building new relationships within the community.
- Addresses questions and resolves issues raised through consumer credit audits and quality checks to ensure accurate data entry and lending application recommendations in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and lending policies and processes.
- Applies the risk management framework to the portfolio to protect the Bank’s assets and maintain the quality of the lending portfolio in compliance with requirements for the lending process and established yield, quality, diversification, and risk guidelines.
- Makes credit recommendations for personal lending transactions, including home financing, in accordance with sound credit granting principles and with the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Acts as a key member of a collaborative and versatile branch and market team.
- Probes to understand customer personal banking and credit card needs and integrates marketing promotions and programs into customer conversations to provide strategic advice.
- Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Takes the initiative to find creative approaches that make each customer’s experience feel personal.
- Looks for ways to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the overall customer experience.
- Contributes to business results and the overall experience delivered.
- May work at multiple branches or through various channels based on market needs; work schedule may differ from week to week in terms of days worked, hours, and shifts.
- Follows through on risk and compliance processes and policies to ensure we safeguard our customers’ assets, maintain their privacy, and act in their best interest.
- Keeps current with the wider financial services marketplace, the legal and regulatory environment, and our commitment to uphold the highest ethical requirements of our industry.
- Maintains current knowledge of personal banking products, practices, and trends and integrates into customer conversations.
- Identifies and reports suspicious patterns of activity that are suspected to be related to money laundering.
- Complies with legal and regulatory requirements for the jurisdiction.
- Protects the Bank’s assets in compliance with all regulatory, legal, and ethical requirements.
- Escalates complex or unresolved customer situations to managers as required.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and may include handling escalations from other employees.
- Analyzes issues and determines next steps.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 2 – 3 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Registration to sell investment products completed – as appropriate for the jurisdiction.
- Appropriate lending qualifications and designations.
- Working knowledge of personal and small business customer needs and solutions.
- Working knowledge of retail investments and lending products.
- Experience in financial services is an asset.
- Confident and experienced in the use of social media, tablets, Smart phones, online tools, and applications.
- Experience in a consultative customer service or sales role, with a drive to deliver a personal customer experience.
- Passionate commitment to helping our customers.
- Drive to deliver a personal customer experience.
- A focus on results and the ability to thrive in a consultative sales and team-based environment.
- Resourceful self-starter with courage and confidence to approach customers.
- Readiness to collaborate and work in different capacities as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build rapport and connections with customers.
- An aptitude for listening, solving problems, and responding flexibly and creatively to new challenges.
- Specialized knowledge.
- Verbal & written communication skills – Good.
- Organization skills – Good.
- Collaboration & team skills – Good.
- Analytical and problem solving skills – Good.
Final Selection for Scotiabank Longueuil Canada Careers Jobs In Canada
Candidates who have the required eligibility Personal Banker position can apply through the Scotiabank Longueuil Canada careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Scotiabank Longueuil Canada Jobs in Canada and other Accounting jobs in Canada Government Jobs.