Save On Foods Canada Careers 2021 | Apply For Senior Tax Analyst Jobs In Canada | Save On Foods Canada Careers 2021 | Latest Government Jobs In Canada, Latest Government Jobs in Save On Foods Canada Jobs. The Latest Information On Save On Foods Canada Jobs In Canada. Upcoming Government Jobs In Canada Save On Foods Canada Careers. Save On Foods Canada Jobs For All Latest Notification Visit Official Web Site.
Canada Jobs Seekers who are looking for Save On Foods Canada Jobs in Canada can check here Canada Government Jobs in Save On Foods Canada. Save On Foods Canada jobs opportunity is available for Senior Tax Analyst Jobs In Canada.
Save On Foods Canada Careers | Jobs For Senior Tax Analyst Jobs in Canada
Save On Foods Canada Job Accounting Jobs in Canada:– Save On Foods Canada Jobs portal open for Senior Tax Analyst jobs vacancy in their Canada Branch. Currently Save On Foods Canada Job Senior Tax Analyst Jobs in Canada available now. Candidates who are searching for This Jobs in Canada with relevant experience can apply for Save On Foods Canada Careers Employment. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 66101.00 Per Year (Not Conform).
Save On Foods Canada Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency||Save On Foods Canada|
|Job Profile – Vacant Position||Senior Tax Analyst|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Salary||$ 66101.00 Per Year (Not Conform)|
|Job Location||Langley, British Columbia|
|Job Type||Jobs In Canada|
Overview / Job Description
Reporting to the Manager, Finance, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining an efficient and effective system of tax management tools and processes. Working closely with the business this role will provide recommendations regarding all income and indirect sales tax matters as well as sales tax compliance issues in multi-provincial jurisdictions.
You will be responsible for:
- Performing research of day to day income and sales tax compliance issues in multi-provincial jurisdictions.
- Reviewing and implementing changes to business systems, processes and significant transactions with a view to improve tax compliance and minimize tax costs of doing business.
- Working with the business to develop and maintain an efficient and effective system of tax management tools and processes.
- Providing support to the business with all income and indirect sales tax matters.
- Responding to ad-hoc tax related queries from internal and external customers.
- Providing support with tax authority audits.
- Assisting in tax planning and special projects (including tax recovery and Scientific Research and Experimental Development program).
- Completing year-end tax package and provide support to external auditors and corporate office.
- At least 5 years of experience in an Analyst role, preferably specific to tax.
- Previous sales tax experience and enrollment or completion of the CPA In-Depth tax course would be an asset.
- Professional accounting designation or equivalent industry experience.
- Advanced knowledge of and proficiency with Microsoft desktop applications, included advanced skills with Excel and general ledger systems.
- Able to recognize when action is required and take initiative when needed.
- Enthusiastic in nature with a proactive approach.
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with strong interpersonal skills.
- A team player that takes ownership of activities and responsibilities.
- An excellent problem solver with critical thinking skills with attention to detail.
- Organized and able to prioritize and exercise sound judgement.
- Able to work through unstructured issues, perform research, make and implement recommendations.
- Comfortable working with others to implement changes related to tax processes
Final Selection for Save On Foods Canada Careers Jobs In Canada
Candidates who have the required eligibility Senior Tax Analyst position can apply through the Save On Foods Canada careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Save On Foods Canada Jobs in Canada and other Accounting jobs in Canada Government Jobs.