Sandoval & James USA Careers 2022 | Guest Service Representative Jobs In Texas City, Texas. USA Careers www.brunswickvillageseniorliving.com. Find A Jobs For Sandoval & James USA In USA State. A Latest Job In Sandoval & James USA For Guest Service Representative. You can find A Jobs news related to current job opening in Sandoval & James USA Job Texas City, Texas.
Sandoval & James USA Careers USA is a great organization where you can build a good career. For job seekers who are talented and want to work in Sandoval & James USA, this is a great opportunity for you for Sandoval & James USA Jobs. The news is published on the Sandoval & James USA Careers page which is www.brunswickvillageseniorliving.com. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and candidates with experience who are willing to work with Sandoval & James USA. So now you can be a part of this existing Sandoval & James USA Hiring. Now you can read this Sandoval & James USA job opening article for every detail till the end.
Sandoval & James USA Careers | Apply For Guest Service Representative
Sandoval & James USA Careers Latest News In Texas City, Texas :- Sandoval & James USA Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. Sandoval & James USA Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Texas City, Texas. Currently Sandoval & James USA, Guest Service Representative available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for Sandoval & James USA Jobs for Guest Service Representative in Texas. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 8.50 Per hour (Not Conform) Expected.
Sandoval & James USA Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency
||Sandoval & James USA
|Job Profile – Vacant Position
||Guest Service Representative
||$ 8.50 Per hour (Not Conform)
|Jobs In Texas
||USA, United State
Overview / Job Description
- Guest Service Representative
- Texas City Joint Ventures LLC, –
- Front Desk Clerk
- Primary Objective Represents the hotel to the guest throughout all stages of the guest stay.
- Determines a guest reservation status and identifies how long the guest will stay.
- Helps guests complete registration cards and then assigns rooms accommodating special requests whenever possible.
- Verifies the guest’s method of payment and follows established credit and cash handling procedures.
- Works closely with the housekeeping department in keeping room status reports up to date and coordinates requests for maintenance and repair work.
- Maintains guest room key control, and maintains and supervises access to safe deposit boxes.
- Must be sales minded.
- Presents options and alternatives to guests and offers assistance in making choices.
- Knows the location and types of available rooms as well as the activities and services of the property.
- The duties and responsibilities listed below are not all inclusive and serve only as a guideline for this position.
- It is likely that you will be asked and required to perform reasonable duties and responsibilities that are not a part of this job description.
- Duties and Responsibilities Guest Reservations
- Registers guests and assigns rooms.
- Accommodates special requests whenever possible
- Assists in pre-registration and blocking of rooms for reservations
- Thoroughly understands and adheres to property credit and cash-handling policies and procedures
- Possesses a working knowledge of reservations and/or reservations department and sales department
- Takes same day reservations and future reservations when necessary
- Knows cancellation procedures
- Understands room status and room status tracking
- Knows room locations, types of rooms available and room rates
- Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping staff by notifying housekeeping of all check-outs, early check-ins and special requests
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and informs guests of amenities of the hotel
- Maintenance of Quality Standards
- Inspect guest rooms, public access areas and outside grounds for cleanliness and appearance
- Ensure proper training programs and procedures are in place in conjunction with General Manager according to system standards
- Comprehensive knowledge of brand services and amenities in order to accommodate guest needs
- Wears proper uniform at all times
- Front Desk Operations
- Knows how to use front office equipment
- Follows procedures for issuing and closing safe deposit boxes
- Uses proper telephone etiquette
- Uses proper mail, package and message handling procedures
- Reads and initials the pass-on log and bulletin board daily
- Is aware of daily activities and meetings taking place in the hotel
- Maintains the cleanliness and neatness of the front desk area
- Attends department meetings
- Coordinates guestroom maintenance work with the maintenance department
- Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to General Manager
- Understands that business demands sometimes make it necessary to move employees from their accustomed shift to other shifts
- Safety and Sanitation
- Inspect the property and implement action to ensure safety from fire, injury, or illness due to unsafe or unsanitary conditions
- Responsible for knowing hotel emergency procedures
- Responsible for proper key control
- Supervisor General Manager/Assistant General Manager
- Salary: $8.50 /hour
- Experience: 1 year
- Please review all application instructions before applying.
- Get job updates from Texas City Joint Ventures LLC,
- About this company
- Texas City Joint Ventures LLC, Motel 6 #4856 1121 Hwy 146 North Texas City Tx 775900 Ph 409-948-3101 Fax 409-945-4412
- Describe why you are a good fit for this job.
- Explain why you are excited to work at Texas City Joint Ventures LLC,
- By pressing continue, you will see questions from the employer that are part of this application.