Renad Academy Qatar Careers 2021 | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Autism Teacher. Top Latest Government Jobs In Doha City, Qatar. Find A Jobs In Doha.
Renad Academy Qatar Jobs In Doha City Searching For Autism Teacher They Can Check Here For Renad Academy Qatar Autism Teacher Jobs. We Went To Tell Them That Lots Of Jobs Available At Renad Academy Qatar Jobs Site You Can Make here Renad Academy Qatar Jobs Search According To Your Ability And Grow Your Careers With Newest Renad Academy Qatar Careers Opportunity.
They Candidates Which Are Looking For Career In Renad Academy Qatar For Autism Teacher Post. Renad Academy Qatar Jobs Official Web Site Released A Notification That Currently Jobs Openings Available In Renad Academy Qatar For Autism Teacher Posts.
Renad Academy Qatar Careers | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Autism Teacher
Renad Academy Qatar Careers Latest News In Doha, Qatar :- Renad Academy Qatar Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . Renad Academy Qatar Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Doha, Qatar. Currently Renad Academy Qatar Autism Teacher Jobs available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for Renad Academy Qatar Jobs for Autism Teacher Jobs in Doha. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of QAR 8,000 – 15,000 a month.
Renad Academy Qatar Careers Information Table
|Name Of Department||Renad Academy Qatar|
|Name Of Position||Autism Teacher|
|Salary||QAR 8,000 – 15,000 a month|
|Job Type||Jobs In Qatar|
Overview / Job Description
Qatar Foundation is recruiting Autism Specialist Teachers. The roles are to commence at the end of July 2021.
Renad Academy is specifically designed for children with Autism. Currently, programs to support students with Autism in Qatar are limited and cannot meet current needs. Renad is a place where children can receive an appropriate and individualized education, using evidence-based practices such as ABA and Structured TEACCH methodologies. Services provided include a thorough assessment to determine strengths and needs, direct instruction in a 2:1 ratio setting, social skills training, speech-language therapy, occupational therapy, in-home training for parents and collaboration with the medical community. Renad is currently seeking NAS accreditation. We are in need of Teachers specializing in Autism to teach classrooms of 6-10 children under the 5th grade. Assistants are assigned, as well, and will need supervision and direction from the teacher.
- Postgraduate qualification in Special Education or related field
- 2 years teaching experience in Autism Specialty instruction
- Outstanding instructional skills
- A passion and commitment to education for students with wide ranging learning needs & challenges
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to relate to student concerns
- Demonstrated commitment to Continuing Professional Development
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Must be comfortable with performing personal care for students
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to inspire and motivate
- Ability to form positive and effective relationships
- International experience in education
- Willingness to make a long term commitment
- A good sense of humor and a positive outlook
- An interest in understanding the culture and values of Qatar and incorporating them into our work in the school
- Enthusiasm and energy
- Experience coaching adults in educational strategies
- Prepare short and long-term plans that reflect learning objectives, with a clear understanding of instructional strategies, assessment tools and behaviour management strategies related to the child’s abilities
- Collect and analyze student data and monitor student progress to direct instructional practices
- Identify individual students’ learning needs and adjust instructional strategies as appropriate
- Organize and maintain a neat and attractive classroom to enhance the learning environment
- Submit grades and comments, and document student progress as required
- Supervise the instructional assistants’ schedules and their instruction to students
- Attend required meetings and serve on committees as requested
- Work closely with therapists to provide appropriate services to students
- Provide professional development to adults
- Participate in professional development activities and keep abreast of developments in subject matter area
- Participate in self-assessment activities and integrate evaluation feedback from administrators into planning to improve teaching performance
- Conduct workshops or presentations to share expertise and information for professional development activities
SALARY AND BENEFITSSalary is highly competitive and tax-free, and will be commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. Benefits include housing, health, life and long-term disability insurance, annual home leave, shipping allowance, end of service gratuity and tuition benefits for Pre-K – Grade 12 school-age dependents.
HOW TO APPLYInterested candidates are required to forward their CV to:
Ms. Sherri Miller, Director of Renad Academy, Qatar Foundation Schools
Initial closing date for applications – March 30, 2021