Recrute Action Canada Careers 2022 | Apply For Receptionist-Real estate Jobs In Canada | Recrute Action Canada Careers 2022 | Latest Government Jobs In Canada, Latest Government Jobs in Recrute Action Canada Jobs. The Latest Information On Recrute Action Canada Jobs In Canada. Upcoming Government Jobs In Canada Recrute Action Canada Careers. Recrute Action Canada Careers, Jobs For All Latest Notification Visit Official Web Site.
Canada Jobs Seekers who are looking for Recrute Action Canada Jobs in Canada can check here Canada Government Jobs in Recrute Action Canada . Recrute Action Canada jobs opportunity is available for Receptionist-Real estate Jobs In Canada.
Recrute Action Canada Careers | Jobs For Receptionist-Real estate Jobs in Canada
Recrute Action Canada Job Receptionist-Real estate Jobs in Canada:– Recrute Action Canada Jobs portal open for Receptionist-Real estate jobs vacancy in their Canada Branch. Currently Recrute Action Canada Job Receptionist-Real estate Jobs in Canada available now. Candidates who are searching for This Jobs in Canada with relevant experience can apply for Recrute Action Canada Careers Employment. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 25.00 an hour.
Recrute Action Canada Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency||Recrute Action Canada Careers|
|Job Profile – Vacant Position||Receptionist-Real estate|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Salary||$ 25.00 an hour|
|Job Location||Vancouver, British Columbia|
||Jobs In Canada|
Overview / Job Description
|Receptionist (Real Estate) – Vancouver
Are you looking for a stimulating and dynamic job in the surrounding area of Vancouver? Would you like to be part of a team that believes in your potential and of a great company that will help you advance in your career? This is the job for you! We are currently looking for a receptionist for one of our clients in the insurance industry.
What is in it for you:
· Our client is in the TOP 100 Employers in Canada
· 6 months contract, on site
· Salary of $25/h
· Schedule from 8:030 AM to 5:00 PM
· Dynamic and professional environment
What you will need to succeed:
· Must be able to interface well with all departments of the company and to represent the management office in a highly professional manner.
· Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
· Strong communication skills and multi-tasking capabilities are a must.
· Management of building engines and help coordinating work orders with engineering team.
· Step in and provide admin support while one of the other two admin are on vacation or away
· Support of Property Director and Managing Director
· General scanning when needed
A day in the life of a Receptionist:
· Responsible for providing general administrative support and reception duties for real estate management office.
· Responsibilities include assisting in the management of schedules and resource bookings, coordination of tenant maintenance requests, coverage handling calls from both internal and external sources, typing correspondence including letters, memos, forms, cover sheets, policies and procedures, and managing confidential information in a professional manner.
· Handle all other administrative tasks as necessary.
· Collection and distribution of mail. Ordering office supplies if required.
· Includes general kitchen duties.
Why Recruit Action?
Recruit Action provides recruitment services through quality support and a personalized approach to job seekers and businesses. Only qualified candidates who match hiring criteria will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Salary: $25.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
Final Selection for Recrute Action Canada Careers Jobs In Canada
Candidates who have the required eligibility Receptionist-Real estate position can apply through the Recrute Action Canada careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Recrute Action Canada Jobs in Canada and other Receptionist-Real estate jobs in Canada Government Jobs.