QPlastics Factory Qatar Careers 2022 | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Manager – Procurement and Supply Chain. Top Latest Government Jobs In Doha City, Qatar. Find A Jobs In Doha.
QPlastics Factory Qatar Jobs In Doha City Searching For Manager – Procurement and Supply Chain They Can Check Here For QPlastics Factory Qatar Manager – Procurement and Supply Chain Jobs. We Went To Tell Them That Lots Of Jobs Available At QPlastics Factory Qatar Careers Site You Can Make here QPlastics Factory Qatar Jobs Search According To Your Ability And Grow Your Careers With Newest QPlastics Factory Qatar Careers Opportunity.
They Candidates Wich Are Looking For Career In QPlastics Factory Qatar For Manager – Procurement and Supply Chain Post. QPlastics Factory Qatar Jobs Official Web Site Released A Notification That Currently Jobs Openings Available In QPlastics Factory Qatar For Manager – Procurement and Supply Chain Posts.
QPlastics Factory Qatar Careers | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Manager – Procurement and Supply Chain
QPlastics Factory Qatar Careers Lastest News In Doha, Qatar :- QPlastics Factory Qatar Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . QPlastics Factory Qatar Department publishesd A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Doha, Qatar. Currently QPlastics Factory Qatar Manager – Procurement and Supply Chain Jobs available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for QPlastics Factory Qatar Jobs for Manager – Procurement and Supply Chain Jobs in Doha. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of QAR 8079.00 per month.
QPlastics Factory Qatar Careers Information Table
|Name Of Department
||QPlastics Factory Qatar
|Name Of Position
||Manager – Procurement and Supply Chain
||QAR 8079.00 per month
||Jobs In Qatar
Overview / Job Description
Manager – Procurement and Supply Chain shall be responsible for executing effective and efficient procurement and supply chain services ensuring values and competencies in maintaining transparency, integrity and compliance with established rules and regulations.
Roles and responsibilities
- Manage the entire process in the planning of procurement and supply chain activities, inventory control and logistics.
- Coordinate with the concerned to ensure priority requirements, timely delivery of goods, works and services using the most appropriate procurement procedures.
- Be responsible for introducing process improvements in the supply chain and identify new vendors/suppliers without jeopardizing quality and service delivery.
- Manage relationships with vendors, suppliers and contractors that facilitate smooth flow of services.
- Ensure timely preparation of procurement plans for projects and monitor their implementation by controlling processes including receipt of requisitions, organization of RFQ, and RFP, receipt of quotations, bids and proposals, evaluation and negotiation of Tenders and Contracts.
- Monitor and analyze contract performance against agreed benchmarks through agreed reporting mechanisms and advise projects on potential issues and recommend remedial actions.
- Negotiate, within the terms and conditions of the contract, solutions to conflicts/problems arising in case of poor performance or non-compliance with contractual obligations and convene meetings with contractors to allow ample opportunity for the identification and early resolution of potential disputes.
- Develop appropriate contract management tools, guidelines and manuals for standardization and knowledge sharing purposes.
- Prepare Purchase Orders, Amendments, and requests for contract awards and/or waivers for accumulated procurement values ensuring that all specifications, terms and conditions are clear and accurate.
- Manage the end to end logistics and supply chain activities of sourcing items.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual procurement plans and progress reports as required.
- Ensure regular submission of procurement activity reports, logistics and inventory reports to management.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree. Engineering Degree shall be preferred.
- At least 10 years of progressively responsible experience in the delivery and management of procurement and supply chain services, logistics and inventory management.
- Prior experience in Manufacturing/Inductrial Production environment shall be highly desirable.
- Proficient in the use of computer applications and systems.
- Fluency in both verbal and written English is essential.
Job Type: Permanent