Qatar Rail Careers 2021 | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Security Officer . Top Latest Government Jobs In Doha City, Qatar. Find A Jobs In Doha.
Qatar Rail Jobs In Doha City Searching For Security Officer They Can Check Here For Qatar Rail Security Officer Jobs. We Went To Tell Them That Lots Of Jobs Available At Qatar Rail Careers Site You Can Make here Qatar Rail Jobs Search According To Your Ability And Grow Your Careers With Newest Qatar Rail Careers Opportunity.
They Candidates Which Are Looking For Career In Qatar Rail For Security Officer Post. Qatar Rail Jobs Official Web Site Released A Notification That Currently Jobs Openings Available In Qatar Rail For Security Officer Posts.
Qatar Rail Careers | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Security Officer
Qatar Rail Careers Latest News In Doha, Qatar :- Qatar Rail Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . Qatar Rail Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Doha, Qatar. Currently Qatar Rail Security Officer Jobs available now. who are Candidate one year experience can apply for Qatar Rail Jobs for Security Officer Jobs in Doha. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of QAR 2,500 per month.
Qatar Rail Careers Information Table
Overview / Job Description
A Security Officer patrols, monitors, and observes security procedures to ensure a safe Guest and Member experience while investigating theft and managing instances of undesirable behaviour.
What will I be doing?
As a Security Officer, you are responsible for monitoring and controlling staff entrances, patrolling on a regular basis, and managing undesirable behaviour to deliver a safe Guest and Member experience. A Security Officer will also be required to investigate theft and support evacuation procedures. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Monitor and control staff entrances
- Conduct regular searches of bags, etc. carried by members of staff and report discrepancies or violations immediately
- Control the Goods pass out procedure for any items purchased, loaned, or otherwise legitimately obtained
- Maintain system that monitors contractors working in the hotel in accordance with company health and safety policies
- Responsible for checking goods received out of hours
- Maintain system that records the issue and receipt of departmental keys
- Operate, check and monitor the CCTV system
- Patrol the hotel on a regular basis ensuring fire walks take place and are recorded
- Ensure safe passage of cash transfers within the hotel
- Support evacuation of the hotel during fire alarm situations
- Monitor suspicious packages and be aware of bomb and terror threat procedures
- Provide secure storage for guest oversized items
- Ensure hotel facilities and function rooms remain secure and locked when not in use
- Maintain the Security Log Book and Incident Reports
- Investigate and report all allegations of theft, criminal damage and other incidents
- Manage undesirable behaviour in a professional manner, intervening and defusing potential altercations
- Liaise with Police in the absence of Security Team Leader
- Report any maintenance or hazard issues to the supervisor on duty
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations
What are we looking for?
A Security Officer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- High school graduate or above
- Good physical condition
- At least two (2) years of law enforcement experience either on a Security Bureau or military training
- Must be knowledgeable about fire procedures, disaster plan procedure, bomb threats and hotel evacuation procedures
- Should be well versed in local law/government regulation
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- SIA trained and licensed
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Good grooming standards
- Ability to work under pressure, keeping calm in emergency situations
- Ability to work on their own or in teams