Qatar Fertiliser Careers 2022 | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Group Leader-Centre of Excellence . Top Latest Government Jobs In Doha City, USA. Find A Jobs In Doha.
Qatar Fertiliser Jobs In Doha City Searching For Group Leader-Centre of Excellence They Can Check Here For Qatar Fertiliser Group Leader-Centre of Excellence Jobs. We Went To Tell Them That Lots Of Jobs Available At Qatar Fertiliser Jobs Site You Can Make here Qatar Fertiliser Jobs Search According To Your Ability And Grow Your Careers With Newest Qatar Fertiliser Careers Opportunity.
They Candidates Which Are Looking For Career In Qatar Fertiliser For Group Leader-Centre of Excellence Post. Qatar Fertiliser Jobs Official Web Site Released A Notification That Currently Jobs Openings Available In Qatar Fertiliser For Group Leader-Centre of Excellence Posts.
Qatar Fertiliser Careers | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Group Leader-Centre of Excellence
Qatar Fertiliser Careers Latest News In Doha, Qatar :- Qatar Fertiliser Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . Qatar Fertiliser Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Doha, Qatar. Currently Qatar Fertiliser Group Leader-Centre of Excellence Jobs available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for Qatar Fertiliser Jobs for Group Leader-Centre of Excellence Jobs in Doha. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of QAR 6,890 per Months.
Qatar Fertiliser Careers Information Table
|Name Of Department||Qatar Fertiliser|
|Name Of Position||Group Leader-Centre of Excellence|
|Salary||QAR 6,890 per Months|
|Job Type||Jobs In Qatar|
Overview / Job Description
- Procurement strategy
- Spend analysis
- Category management
- Sourcing strategy
- Collaborative planning
- P2P process
- Technology and enablers
- Inventory management
- Supplier relation
- Key performance indicators
- Integrated Business Planning (IBP).
- Sets strategic direction for Supply chain Center of Excellence (CoE). Plans out programs and executes implementation to realize best in class performance as a Supply chain function.
- Lead a collaborative team of supply chain experts and data analysis to conduct supply chain improvement studies that provide meaningful, data-driven insights
- Builds return-on-investment justification and aligns Supply chain and key stakeholder groups to CoE strategies and deployment plans.
- Lead the Supplier Relationship Management program deployment enabling Qafco to identify, cultivate, and develop suppliers that can become strategic partners.
- Drives and embeds strategic programs such as New Product Development engagement to bring value creation for Qafco through supplier collaboration and access to new technology / innovation for Materials, Services and Processes.
- Ensure tools, processes in place and training content is developed to enable Qafco strategic sourcing framework and embed Strategic Category Management.
- Leads development of the continuous improvement efforts, enhance the process , systems, controls and policies.
- Risk Management of the supply chain function and to ensure Compliance as per defined internal controls and policies
- Leads efforts in procurement and supply chain technology, ensuring best-in-class tools are leveraged. Build and deploy roadmap with Supply Chain IT.
- Drive adoption of best practices via collaboration and continuous improvement methodology, bringing external and internal benchmarks.
- Ensuring efficient and effective Procure-To-Pay processes/tools.
- Create a culture of continuous improvement
- Drive balanced scorecard for supply chain CoE and actively manage overall performance to achieve desired targets
- Continually liaise with other business functions to create value to our customers and break barriers between supply chain and the rest of the organization
Education Qualification Required
Years Of Experience 15
Additional Information The Supply Chain COE Lead would be the Leader for the following programs and tools:
Strategic Category Management
- Spend Analysis
- Capability development
Supplier Relationship Management:
- Collaboration & innovation
- New product development engagement
Procurement Policies and Procedures:
- Compliance & controls
- Risk management
- Contract management
- Develop and deploy Procurement capability assessments and gap analysis
- Define and develop global Procurement capability framework in collaboration with the KC Supply Chain University
o Establishing a clear P2P program, improving operational efficiency across Procurement
o Develop the vision and strategy to define the future Procurement Operations
o Automation of Procurement processes and reporting
o Technology and Enablers
o ERP Enhancement
o E-procurement Tools
o Buyer & Supplier portal development
- Demonstrated leadership skill and experience leading cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated facilitation skills
- Cross-functional knowledge throughout the supply chain
- Able to lead and manage with ambiguity and autonomy
- Ability to question and challenge assumptions; interrogating existing practices to drive improvement; ability to observe existing business practice, to inform new practices and refine.
- Consistent track record of delivering results while creating/maintaining a continuous improvement culture.
- Ability to work in a global matrix organization driving collaboration across businesses and functions
- Experience with ERP system operation and capability and E-Procurement
- Cross cultural effectiveness