Qatar Amiri Flight Careers 2022 | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Supervisor Maintenance. Top Latest Government Jobs In Doha City, Qatar. Find A Jobs In Doha.
Qatar Amiri Flight Jobs In Doha City Searching For Supervisor Maintenance They Can Check Here For Qatar Amiri Flight Supervisor Maintenance Jobs. We Went To Tell Them That Lots Of Jobs Available At Qatar Amiri Flight Careers Site You Can Make here Qatar Amiri Flight Jobs Search According To Your Ability And Grow Your Careers With Newest Qatar Amiri Flight Careers Opportunity.
They Candidates Wich Are Looking For Career In Qatar Amiri Flight For Supervisor Maintenance Post. Qatar Amiri Flight Jobs Offical WebSite Released A Notification That Currently Jobs Openings Available In Qatar Amiri Flight For Supervisor Maintenance Posts.
Qatar Amiri Flight Careers | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Supervisor Maintenance
Qatar Amiri Flight Careers Lastest News In Doha, Qatar :- Qatar Amiri Flight Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . Qatar Amiri Flight Department publishesd A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Doha, Qatar. Currently Qatar Amiri Flight Supervisor Maintenance Jobs available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for Qatar Amiri Flight Jobs for Supervisor Maintenance Jobs in Doha. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of QAR 7,460.00 Per Month.
Qatar Amiri Flight Careers Information Table
Overview / Job Description
The Supervisor Maintenance is responsible to run and organize the Maintenance Control Center (MCC) during his duty period, supervise the maintenance work for all maintenance activities at the home base (Doha) during assigned periods, provides worldwide support and attends all AOG and maintenance needs on a 24/7 rotating basis by:
- Supervising maintenance events at base.
- Monitoring and prioritising maintenance, repairs and deferred defects.
- Exercising license in relation to the accomplishment of maintenance.
- Ensuring staff is allocated or prepared to provide 24 hour ramp and AOG support.
- Maintaining a work log record.
- Liaising tools, materials and engineering support for Doha maintenance events.
- Ensuring de-briefing of staff before and after after each flight to ensure defects are accurately defined and recorded and other important and needful information are provided and exchanged.
- Ensure all aircraft not under maintenance are ready-for-service and prepared for operation.
- Effecting special projects.
- Performing duties as the “operating engineer’’ as required to support the fleet.
- Exercise the role as “Amiri Flight representative” on site during subcontracted layovers.
- Supporting Senior Manager Aircraft Maintenance in regards to his duties.
- College Degree.
- Apprenticeship in Technical Profession.
- Technical and Non-Technical Aviation Training.
- Minimum of 5 years as LAE (B1 or B2).
- Comprehensive aviation knowledge.
- Job-related experience with detailed knowledge on the following aircraft types:
1. Airbus A340-500
2. Airbus A330/CF6
3. Airbus A319/A320 family
4. Boeing 747-8i
- Team orientation and leadership
- Powers of self-assertion
- Communication & negotiation skills.
- Updated CV.
- Passport copies
- Highest education certificate.
- Technical Profession certificate