PostProcess Technologies USA Careers 2022 | Product Manager Boston Jobs In Massachusetts. USA Careers www.postprocess.com. Find A Jobs For PostProcess Technologies USA In USA State. A Latest Job In PostProcess Technologies USA For Product Manager Boston . You can find A Jobs news related to current job opening in PostProcess Technologies USA Job Massachusetts.
PostProcess Technologies USA Careers USA is a great organization where you can build a good career. For job seekers who are talented and want to work in PostProcess Technologies USA, this is a great opportunity for you for PostProcess Technologies USA Jobs. The news is published on the PostProcess Technologies USA Careers page which is www.postprocess.com. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and candidates with experience who are willing to work with PostProcess Technologies USA. So now you can be a part of this existing PostProcess Technologies USA Hiring. Now you can read this PostProcess Technologies USA job opening article for every detail till the end.
PostProcess Technologies USA Careers | Apply For Product Manager Boston
PostProcess Technologies USA Careers Latest News In Massachusetts :- PostProcess Technologies USA Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. PostProcess Technologies USA Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Massachusetts. Currently PostProcess Technologies USA, Product Manager Boston available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for PostProcess Technologies USA Jobs for Product Manager Boston in Massachusetts. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 100884.00 per year (Not Conform) Expected.
PostProcess Technologies USA Careers Briefed Table
Overview / Job Description
If you’re looking to join the hottest tech company in the fast-growing 3D printing market, this is the role for you. As a Hardware Product Manager, you will be responsible for guiding the evolution and market success of PostProcess’ post-print solutions to extend the companies’ leadership in the post-print additive manufacturing space.
- Open PTO Policy: Take as many vacation, sick & mental-health days as you need, as long as you are meeting your performance goals.
- Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance: a portion paid by the company. Employee Assistance Program and 401K. 10 holiday days off.
- Remote work from home in Boston for Buffalo, NY Corporate Office
- Equity: The potential net worth increase that the team members who join the company at this relatively early stage is unmatched in Buffalo. No promises here of course, but with the right team members executing our strategy, our future looks bright.
- Bonus potential based on company financial performance up to 20%
- Product management responsibility for the full breadth of post-print hardware solutions including existing products and innovative new areas under development.
- Work with hardware engineers, VP of Products and CTO to lead the product planning process including requirements gathering, investment prioritization, MVP definition, on-going backlog grooming, and coordination with contract manufacturers in multiple geographies.
- Define product strategy and roadmap definition for internal planning and external communication to customers and partners. Drive strategic planning with Dev Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and the Senior Leadership Team to shape the vision for future offerings with successful product/market fit.
- Perform market analysis to identify high-value opportunities for growth and expansion; provide recommendations for prioritized investment.
- Assess competitors and evaluate features/functions of their products, pricing models, and positioning to drive internal strategies.
- Lead pricing and packaging decision-making and generate innovative pricing models for solution offerings.
- Create core messaging content for use by Marketing including description of new functionality, features/benefits doc, etc. that builds on our unique value-add and defensible differentiation.
- Orchestrate and provide cross-functional leadership for market readiness across Dev Eng, Marketing, Sales, Operations and contract manufacturers that ensure successful customer ship and market adoption of new post-print solutions.
- Team closely with direct leader to develop OKRs that are aligned with company OKRs.
- US and international travel required.
- BS in engineering
- MBA preferred
- 3 to 5 years of product management experience with manufactured products and mechanical systems and components
- Experience working with hardware engineering teams to design, develop and bring new hardware solutions to market
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative team player approach. Ability to build trust and confidence with peers and other stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, sometimes chaotic environment including a high tolerance for ambiguity
- Extremely well organized with excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Direct and transparent communicator with the courage and ability to take a strong position as required. Communicates clearly, concisely and professionally.
- A penchant for experimentation with the ability to make decisions with limited data and be willing to fail fast. A continuous improvement / growth mindset and approach are essential.
- Additional qualifications a plus:
- Hardware engineering experience
- Manufacturing management experience
- Experience in an early stage, high growth company
- Knowledge of the Additive Manufacturing space
- International experience
- Strong Work Ethic
- Optimistic Problem Solver
- Team Player – willing to roll-up the sleeves and be a utility infielder as required
- Accountable & Dependable – consistently “Does What They Say They’re Going To Do”
- Resourceful – consistently gets the important things done with limited direction
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Trustworthy & Honest
- High Sense of Urgency
- Well Organized
- Quick Learner
- Seeks Team and Company Success Over Self-Promotion