Portfolio Contracting Canada Careers 2022 | Apply For Skilled Labourer Jobs In Canada | Portfolio Contracting Canada Careers 2022 | Latest Government Jobs In Canada, Latest Government Jobs in Portfolio Contracting Canada Jobs. The Latest Information On Portfolio Contracting Canada Jobs In Canada. Upcoming Government Jobs In Canada Portfolio Contracting Canada Careers. Portfolio Contracting Canada Careers, Jobs For All Latest Notification Visit Official Web Site.
Canada Jobs Seekers who are looking for Portfolio Contracting Canada Jobs in Canada can check here Canada Government Jobs in Portfolio Contracting Canada . Portfolio Contracting Canada jobs opportunity is available for Skilled Labourer Jobs In Canada.
Portfolio Contracting Canada Careers | Jobs For Skilled Labourer Jobs in Canada
Portfolio Contracting Canada Job Skilled Labourer Jobs in Canada:– Portfolio Contracting Canada Jobs portal open for Skilled Labourer jobs vacancy in their Canada Branch. Currently Portfolio Contracting Canada Job Skilled Labourer Jobs in Canada available now. Candidates who are searching for This Jobs in Canada with relevant experience can apply for Portfolio Contracting Canada Careers Employment. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $43096.00 per year.
Portfolio Contracting Canada Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency
||Portfolio Contracting Canada Careers
|Job Profile – Vacant Position
||$43096.00 per year
||Richmond Hill, Ontario
|Jobs In Canada
Overview / Job Description
Full Job Description
Full Job Description
Portfolio Contracting Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind.
Portfolio Contracting is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at Portfolio Contracting are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Portfolio Contracting will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Portfolio Contracting encourages applicants of all ages.
Portfolio Contracting Inc. working throughout Ontario is seeking an experienced Skilled Labourer to join our team. The successful candidate must have at least 3 years of experience working in the construction industry.
This is a full-time position, with an hourly rate which is based on ability and experience. A company vehicle (for travel from office to jobsite), all tools and equipment will be provided. We offer benefit options after a waiting period.
Our team encompasses over 50 years of combined experience in the construction, renovation and retail facilities sectors. We are dedicated to providing excellent workmanship, commitment to design concepts and meticulous management of our projects. We utilize our strengths and experience to ensure timely and on-budget delivery of our projects.
- Provide assistance to the Project Manager, Site Supervisor and sub trades on the job site when required.
- Complete general construction work including but not limited to: demolition, minor concrete work, framing, drywall, insulation, painting, flooring and other specialized construction processes as required.
- Manual handling of supplies, equipment, and construction materials.
- Read and interpret instructions, specifications and CAD drawings.
- Operate and maintain, equipment, hand and power tools safely and accurately.
- Follow proper safety policies to maintain a safe working environment.
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized work site.
- Maintain daily communication and records of daily construction activity.
- Assist with communication between sub trades and labourers.
- Travel to job sites throughout Ontario.
– Three (3) years or more of renovation and construction experience.
– Strong carpentry skills, general trades, and interior finishing experience.
– Must be able to lift 50lbs repetitively.
– Excellent organizational and time management skills.
– Strong verbal and listening communications skills.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
– Ability to work as a team or unaccompanied on various tasks.
– Valid G driver’s licence with a clean driving record.
– Company vehicle (from office to jobsite).
– Tools, mobile phone and equipment provided.
– Group health benefits (after probation period).
– Monday to Friday.
– Weekend availability.
– Mostly nights and some days.
- Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent(s) of this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and activities required of the position.
Final Selection for Portfolio Contracting Canada Careers Jobs In Canada
Candidates who have the required eligibility Skilled Labourer position can apply through the Portfolio Contracting Canada careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Portfolio Contracting Canada Jobs in Canada and other Skilled Labourer jobs in Canada Government Jobs.