PAE Qatar Careers 2022 | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Healthcare Facility Manager. Top Latest Government Jobs In Doha City, Qatar. Find A Jobs In Doha.
PAE Qatar Jobs In Doha City Searching For Healthcare Facility Manager They Can Check Here For PAE Qatar Healthcare Facility Manager Jobs. We Went To Tell Them That Lots Of Jobs Available At PAE Qatar Careers Site You Can Make here PAE Qatar Jobs Search According To Your Ability And Grow Your Careers With Newest PAE Qatar Careers Opportunity.
They Candidates Wich Are Looking For Career In PAE Qatar For Healthcare Facility Manager Post. PAE Qatar Jobs Offical WebSite Released A Notification That Currently Jobs Openings Available In PAE Qatar For Healthcare Facility Manager Posts.
PAE Qatar Careers | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Healthcare Facility Manager
PAE Qatar Careers Lastest News In Doha, Qatar :- PAE Qatar Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . PAE Qatar Department publishesd A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Doha, Qatar. Currently PAE Qatar Healthcare Facility Manager Jobs available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for PAE Qatar Jobs for Healthcare Facility Manager Jobs in Doha. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of QAR 8,500 per month.
PAE Qatar Careers Information Table
|Name Of Department
|Name Of Position
||Healthcare Facility Manager
||QAR 8,500 per month
||Jobs In Qatar
Overview / Job Description
PAE is seeking a Healthcare Facility Manager for an upcoming contract at the Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar.
This contract is pending award.
The Healthcare Facility Manager will:
- Serve as the single POC regarding the healthcare facility.
- Coordinate with Base Civil Engineering on recurring and non-recurring health facility maintenance.
- Be proactive in participation with the utilities conservation program.
- Ensure fire-safety of the buildings.
- Ensure the proper use of the medical buildings assigned.
- Fully understand the operation and maintenance of all infrastructure systems, understanding future requirements and limitations, and appropriate equipment and material supporting the real property facilities assigned and the RPIE installed therein.
- Make every effort to safeguard the property from damage or loss.
- Ensure that all scheduled maintenance complies with applicable codes and standards in accordance with international, U.S. government, PWS, manufacturer and any other guidelines.
- Oversee all work requirements to ensure professional and quality services are provided to the customer in accordance with program requirements, while maintaining safety as the highest priority to support mission activities in the SOW.
- Schedule personnel and oversee quality control.
- Ensure adherence to company policies and IAW government regulations.
- Be available within 4 hours to meet on the installation with Government personnel as required.
- Must have at least five (5) years’ experience in ambulatory healthcare medical facility operations and maintenance and repair of commercial building infrastructure systems.
- Must be a Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM) certified by the American Society of Healthcare Engineers (ASHE) or equivalent accrediting agency.
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend schematics, blueprints and shop drawings.
- Requires at least three (3) years of experience in a leadership on a program of similar size and scope including BOS type operations preferably at a military installation.
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Requires strong computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have supervisory experience in an austere OCONUS environment with a multi-national workforce.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and current passport.
- Must have an Active U.S. Government issued Secret Security Clearance and maintain it for the duration of the contract.
- Must have the ability to successfully pass CENTCOM medical requirements and maintain requirements for duration of deployment.
- Must be able to obtain a Country visa (as required in line with the U.S. Department of State Foreign Clearance Guide).
- Bachelor’s degree; additional experience may be considered in lieu of college degree.
- Experience providing excellent customer service in supporting contract responsibilities in an OCONUS environment.
- Relevant overseas experience, preferably in the Middle East with knowledge of local culture and customs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules and under pressure of deadlines while maintaining performance standards.
- Strong analytical capabilities with respect to metrics and process improvement.
This position may be located in an environment with harsh and dangerous working and living conditions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may regularly be exposed to extreme and austere desert-like environment. Temperatures can reach 120-130 degrees Fahrenheit / 50-55 degrees Celsius during the summer months. Employees must be willing and able to perform regular job requirements in this austere, extreme environment. Employees must be willing and able to perform physical activities including, but not limited to, heavy lifting and moving of items, parts, assemblies, and equipment up to the safety regulation maximum; climbing in and out of equipment; crawling; and working outdoors. This includes being able to lift and carry 40 pounds of personal protective equipment for extended periods of time.
PAE will never charge a recruiting fee.
- This position is contingent upon contract award.