OXVOR International Qatar Careers 2022 | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Sales Executive. Top Latest Government Jobs In Doha City, Qatar. Find A Jobs In Doha.
OXVOR International Qatar Jobs In Doha City Searching For Sales Executive They Can Check Here For OXVOR International Qatar Sales Executive Jobs. We Went To Tell Them That Lots Of Jobs Available At OXVOR International Qatar Careers Site You Can Make here OXVOR International Qatar Jobs Search According To Your Ability And Grow Your Careers With Newest OXVOR International Qatar Careers Opportunity.
They Candidates Wich Are Looking For Career In OXVOR International Qatar For Sales Executive Post. OXVOR International Qatar Jobs Official Web Site Released A Notification That Currently Jobs Openings Available In OXVOR International Qatar For Sales Executive Posts.
OXVOR International Qatar Careers | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Sales Executive
OXVOR International Qatar Careers Lastest News In Doha, Qatar :- OXVOR International Qatar Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . OXVOR International Qatar Department publishesd A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Doha, Qatar. Currently OXVOR International Qatar Sales Executive Jobs available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for OXVOR International Qatar Jobs for Sales Executive Jobs in Doha. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of QAR 4000.00 – 5000.00 per month.
OXVOR International Qatar Careers Information Table
|Name Of Department||OXVOR International Qatar|
|Name Of Position||Sales Executive|
|Salary||QAR 4000.00 – 5000.00 per month|
|Jobe Type||Jobs In Qatar|
Overview / Job Description
We are suppliers of cleaning equipment and chemical are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
Your responsibilities shall include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
· Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
· Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
· Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
· Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
· Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
· Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications / Skills:
· Presentation Skills
· Client Relationships
· Emphasizing Excellence
· Energy Level
· Prospecting Skills
· Meeting Sales Goals
· Sales Planning
· Motivation for Sales
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
· Qatar Work Experience is a must with a Valid Qatar Driving License.
· Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred.
· At least five (3) years of industry sales experience.
Expected Start Date: 16/08/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: QAR4,000.00 – QAR5,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate: