OilExec Qatar Careers 2021 | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Mechanical Technician . Top Latest Government Jobs In Doha City, Qatar. Find A Jobs In Doha.
OilExec Qatar Jobs In Doha City Searching For Mechanical Technician They Can Check Here For OilExec Qatar Mechanical Technician Jobs. We Went To Tell Them That Lots Of Jobs Available At OilExec Qatar Careers Site You Can Make here OilExec Qatar Jobs Search According To Your Ability And Grow Your Careers With Newest OilExec Qatar Careers Opportunity.
They Candidates Which Are Looking For Career In OilExec Qatar For Mechanical Technician Post. OilExec Qatar Jobs Official Web Site Released A Notification That Currently Jobs Openings Available In OilExec Qatar For Mechanical Technician Posts.
OilExec Qatar Careers | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Mechanical Technician
OilExec Qatar Careers Latest News In Doha, Qatar :- OilExec Qatar Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . OilExec Qatar Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Doha, Qatar. Currently OilExec Qatar Mechanical Technician Jobs available now. who are Candidate one year experience can apply for OilExec Qatar Jobs for Mechanical Technician Jobs in Doha. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of QAR 11,288.00 per month.
OilExec Qatar Careers Information Table
Overview / Job Description
- Having minimum 5-year continuous experience in Mechanical maintenance activities (pumps, gearboxes, conveyors, etc.) in the continuous operational plants such as Oil & Gas / Petrochemical / Fertilizer industries.
- Having good knowledge in rotating equipment maintenance.
- Hands on experience in handling of Lubrication activity for rotating equipments for more than 5 years.
- Knowledge to evaluate the condition of used oil for in service equipment.
- Ability to independently identify the sources of leakage and resolve the leakage issue.
- Shall have sound knowledge to independently handle oil collection from stores and disposal process.
- Good housekeeping of Central Oil Station and plant rotation equipment.
- Capability to use standard lubrication tools like grease guns, filtration units, oil drum, lifting devices, etc.
- Computer knowledge including JDE and capability to generate report
- Quality of oil with respect to contamination level before replacement on major gearboxes and pumps.
- Consumption of oil with respect to equipment and plants.
- Data entry in JDE
- Fork Lift operation for handling oil drums, In order to handle oil drums minimum 5 manpower required license to operate fork lift.
- Effective communication skills utilizing English Language
- Shall have thorough understanding of reading Isometrics, mechanical drawings and datasheets related to machinery lubrication system.
- Carrying out the jobs following the task list in ERP and by following all safely requirement as per Company’s procedures.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- More than 5-year continuous experience in Oil & Gas / Petrochemical / Fertilizer industry with the following key requirements.