Oberon Solutions LTD Doha Careers 2022 | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Senior Project Manager. Top Latest Government Jobs In Doha City, Qatar. Find A Jobs In Doha.
Oberon Solutions LTD Doha Jobs In Doha City Searching For Senior Project Manager They Can Check Here For Oberon Solutions LTD Doha Senior Project Manager Jobs. We Went To Tell Them That Lots Of Jobs Available At Oberon Solutions LTD Doha Careers Site You Can Make here Oberon Solutions LTD Doha Jobs Search According To Your Ability And Grow Your Careers With Newest Oberon Solutions LTD Doha Careers Opportunity.
They Candidates Wich Are Looking For Caree.r In Oberon Solutions LTD Doha For Senior Project Manager Post. Oberon Solutions LTD Doha Jobs Offical WebSite Released A Notification That Currently Jobs Openings Available In Oberon Solutions LTD Doha For Senior Project Manager Posts.
Oberon Solutions LTD Doha Careers | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Senior Project Manager
Oberon Solutions LTD Doha Careers Lastest News In Doha, Qatar :- Oberon Solutions LTD Doha Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . Oberon Solutions LTD Doha Department publishesd A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Doha, Qatar. Currently Oberon Solutions LTD Doha Senior Project Manager Jobs available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for Oberon Solutions LTD Doha Jobs for Senior Project Manager Jobs in Doha. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of QAR 50,000 – 55,005 a month.
Oberon Solutions LTD Doha Careers Information Table
|Name Of Department||Oberon Solutions LTD Doha|
|Name Of Position||Senior Project Manager|
|Salary||QAR 50,000 – 55,005 a month|
|Jobe Type||Jobs In Qatar|
Overview / Job Description
|Full Job Description
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES / RESPONSIBILITIES
Business Development Support
Builds positive working relationships with external parties such as the customer, suppliers, and contractors.
Leads budgeting and manages project operations to the budget. Controls project staffing levels, organizational structure, and monitors project discipline structures.
Provides direction and management for every phase of a major program to ensure on-schedule completion within or below budget and in accordance with contractual obligations.
Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance systems.
Responsible for personal safety safe working practices. Understand and follow OH&S procedures
·Demonstrate a visible and active commitment to HSE management and its associated requirements in a project environment
·A thorough knowledge of the regulations, codes and standards (American, British and other International Codes, Standards
· Expert knowledge in managing multiple, complex projects or programs. This includes major and/or mega projects.
· Ability to visualize and design new concepts and ideas related to technical/functional projects; broader organization as well as functional area of expertise
· Broad knowledge of business operations and ability to implement and sometimes lead organizational change effectively within project scope;
· Broad knowledge of business operations and ability to implement and lead organizational change effectively; Solutions are derived from interpreted and applied general information and consultation with other individuals
· Ability to effectively communicate and present complex program proposals and reports to executive level management, and customers is critical.
INDUSTRY SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE:
· Prior experience must include significant project experience and successful project management.
· Minimum 15 years with at least 12+ years of relevant experience supervisory and/or project management including technical and supervisory experience is preferred.
· Minimum 12 years of experience in Oil and Gas Industry and 10 years of experience on Brownfield projects. Offshore experience of minimum 5 years is a key requirement
Able to work in diverse team
Good English communication skills (spoken & written)
Salary: QAR50,000.00 – QAR55,004.63 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Doha: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Oberon Solutions LTD does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.