Oasis Hospital(Kanad Hospital) UAE Jobs Careers 2022 | Apply Online For Associate Jobs Vacancy. Oasis Hospital(Kanad Hospital) UAE Jobs In Dubai, UAE. Find A Job For Oasis Hospital(Kanad Hospital) UAE Jobs Careers At Latest Jobs In UAE Government. You Can A Current Jobs Search in Dubai For Oasis Hospital(Kanad Hospital) UAE. New Jobs Posted From Oasis Hospital(Kanad Hospital) UAE Jobs. Oasis Hospital(Kanad Hospital) UAE Jobs Careers. Govt Jobs In Oasis Hospital(Kanad Hospital) UAE. All Candidate Apply For Associate Jobs In Oasis Hospital(Kanad Hospital) UAE.
Welcome to Oasis Hospital(Kanad Hospital) UAE employment and staff recruitment in many locations around the world. Apply now to join a smart, creative, dedicated and passionate team working on some of the best projects. You can support their team to achieve that goal while developing your career path with some of the best talent in the business.
The job has come out for Associate in Oasis Hospital(Kanad Hospital) UAE Department. Interested candidates can apply for Oasis Hospital(Kanad Hospital) UAE. Baefore Applying Candidates Check Your Eligible Qualification & All Accepted Acknowledgments For Jobs.
Oasis Hospital(Kanad Hospital) UAE provides equal employment opportunities to all eligible candidates for future and present vacancies. The Company believes to prohibit discrimination based on religion, sex, national origin, race, color, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, genetic Information, gender identity, or gender expression. It also prohibits discrimination in decisions regarding recruitment, recruitment, referral, compensation, fringe benefits, promotion, job training, termination, or any other employment terms.
Oasis Hospital(Kanad Hospital) UAE Jobs Careers 2022 Apply Online For Associate Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Oasis Hospital(Kanad Hospital) UAE Jobs Careers Latest News In Dubai :- Oasis Hospital(Kanad Hospital) UAE Jobs Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. Oasis Hospital(Kanad Hospital) UAE Jobs Careers Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Currently Oasis Hospital(Kanad Hospital) UAE Jobs Careers Associate Jobs. who are Candidate experience can apply for Oasis Hospital(Kanad Hospital) UAE Jobs for Associate Jobs in United Arab Emirates. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of AED 3750.00 per month (Not Confirm)
Oasis Hospital(Kanad Hospital) UAE Jobs Careers Information Table
|Name Of Department||Oasis Hospital(Kanad Hospital) UAE|
|Name Of Position/ Jobs Profile||Associate|
|Salary||AED 3750.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Job Type||Jobs In UAE (United Arab Emirates)|
Oasis Hospital(Kanad Hospital) UAE Jobs Careers Description/Overview
The Doctor’s assistant is a medical support professional that performs a variety of tasks to assist physicians in providing patient care, while ensuring that clinics and hospitals run smoothly and efficiently. Doctor’s assistants focus mainly on providing support services directly related to patient care and are more often found at the physician’s side working in close contact with patients, mainly in outpatient or ambulatory care settings.
Languages: Fluent in English. Arabic and Urdu knowledge is preferable.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Experience: it is desirable to have a good understanding of medical procedures, as well as a familiarity with medical terminology
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Room preparation
- Make sure to change sheets on the examination table and dispose of and replace used disposables with new ones
- Make sure all the documents/ papers and other equipment or stationary required by the doctor is available in the room prior to patient visit
- Call for the next patient as doctor is doing patient education with the current patient
- Patient Interaction
- Assist patient with moving/sitting if required by patient
- Help translating doctors communication to patient as required
- Facilitate the logistics of patient waiting and movement by communicating with them about wait times, delays, waiting areas, and by guiding them to Laboratory , Radiology etc
- Doctor Interaction
- Enter patient information into system while doctor is talking/examining patient
- Assist doctor in entering the results in the patient electronic record
- File the results after doctor signs them into the patient folders
- Call back patients after lab/radiology test to inform them if their tests are normal
- Assist doctor with sick leave entry into the HAAD system and sick leave filing
- Prepare admission packages with stickers and the needed signatures
- Coordinate with insurance for sending the claim form and keeping the forms inside the clinic
- Handle phone calls when the doctor is busy with a patient
- Maintain patient database as required in the department for any analysis purposes.
- Assist Doctor with any additional printout/photocopy or equipment that may be required during consultation
- Room preparation