North Dakota Police Department USA Careers 2022 | Lateral Police Officer Jobs In Fargo, North Dakota. USA Careers www.fargond.gov. Find A Jobs For North Dakota Police Department USA In USA State. A Latest Job In North Dakota Police Department USA For Lateral Police Officer . You can find A Jobs news related to current job opening in North Dakota Police Department USA Job Fargo, North Dakota.
North Dakota Police Department USA Careers USA is a great organization where you can build a good career. For job seekers who are talented and want to work in North Dakota Police Department USA, this is a great opportunity for you for North Dakota Police Department USA Jobs. The news is published on the North Dakota Police Department USA Careers page which is www.fargond.gov. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and candidates with experience who are willing to work with North Dakota Police Department USA. So now you can be a part of this existing North Dakota Police Department USA Hiring. Now you can read this North Dakota Police Department USA job opening article for every detail till the end.
North Dakota Police Department USA Careers | Apply For Lateral Police Officer
North Dakota Police Department USA Careers Latest News In Fargo, North Dakota :- North Dakota Police Department USA Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. North Dakota Police Department USA Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Fargo, North Dakota. Currently North Dakota Police Department USA, Lateral Police Officer available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for North Dakota Police Department USA Jobs for Lateral Police Officer in North Dakota. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 55,494.40 – 62,129.60 Per Year (Not Conform) Expected.
North Dakota Police Department USA Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency||North Dakota Police Department USA|
|Job Profile – Vacant Position||Lateral Police Officer|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Salary||$ 55,494.40 – 62,129.60 Per Year (Not Conform)|
||Jobs In North Dakota|
|Jobs Type||USA, United State|
Overview / Job Description
Scope of Responsibility:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assigned to a designated area of the City to enforce all laws and regulations, to provide security, to detect violators, and to develop positive relationships with residents, businesses, schools, and students in assigned neighborhoods. Coordinates the services of different governmental and private agencies to resolve identified problems.
1.1 Discourages violations by being visible and present in the community;
1.5.1 Operates radar or other speed measuring devices;
1.6 Conducts periodic security checks of businesses and other facilities.
2. Receives, prioritizes and responds to non-emergency calls.
2.1 Responds to complaints, accidents, disturbances and/or requests for police assistance;
2.2 Assesses each situation and determines the most appropriate response in order to prevent potentially dangerous or violent situations from occurring or continuing.
3. Responds to emergency situations such as accidents, medical emergencies, fire scenes and other emergencies, and performs various other tasks to secure the scene and assist other emergency personnel.
3.1 Provides first aid to injured persons, as necessary, until medical personnel are available;
4. Conducts detailed investigations of criminal activities and public safety incidents.
4.1 Secures crime scene;
5. Participates as a team member with officers, supervisors and citizens to identify and prioritize problems, develop and implement solutions, and evaluate results. Organizes resources within the community, the police department and other agencies to reduce crime and meet the appropriate needs of the community. Works toward building partnerships with citizens, service providers, other agencies, etc.
5.1 Develops and conducts crime prevention activities in assigned neighborhood;
6. Maintains records of activities and prepares reports to provide information to investigators and/or prosecutors.
6.1 Completes reports of accidents, injuries and property damage losses;
7. Testifies in court proceedings to present evidence and to give personal account of incident/crime as needed.
7.1 Consults with prosecuting attorneys and investigators regarding cases;
8. Maintains firearms and other equipment issued.
9. Attends all required training classes and completes testing, certifications as required.
10. Performs all job duties in compliance with safety guidelines and with an ongoing awareness of safety practices.
10.1 Knows and follows department and city policies as well as sound work and safety practices in order to accomplish the job objectives and avoid injury or loss;
11. Communicates courteously and professionally and maintains working relationships with others in carrying out job functions.
11.1 Frequently interacts with others in the work unit, the public or across departments to exchange detailed and/or technical information;
12. Performs other duties, activities, and/or special assignments as assigned.
The job requires sixty semester or ninety quarter credits of post-high school education at an accredited college, university, or technical school to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above.
Applicants are subject to a background investigation, credit check, and a personal history questionnaire screening. Upon a conditional offer, the candidate will be required to complete a BCI background check, polygraph, psychological exam, pre-placement evaluation, and drug screening.
A valid State of North Dakota peace officer license must be acquired upon hire or as determined by the department and a valid driver’s license is also required.