Nevada Police Department USA Careers 2022 | Police Officer Recruit Jobs In Reno, Nevada. USA Careers www.renopd.com. Find A Jobs For Nevada Police Department USA In USA State. A Latest Job In Nevada Police Department USA For Police Officer Recruit . You can find A Jobs news related to current job opening in Nevada Police Department USA Job Reno, Nevada.
Nevada Police Department USA Careers USA is a great organization where you can build a good career. For job seekers who are talented and want to work in Nevada Police Department USA, this is a great opportunity for you for Nevada Police Department USA Jobs. The news is published on the Nevada Police Department USA Careers page which is www.renopd.com. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and candidates with experience who are willing to work with Nevada Police Department USA. So now you can be a part of this existing Nevada Police Department USA Hiring. Now you can read this Nevada Police Department USA job opening article for every detail till the end.
Nevada Police Department USA Careers | Apply For Police Officer Recruit
Nevada Police Department USA Careers Latest News In Reno, Nevada :- Nevada Police Department USA Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. Nevada Police Department USA Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Reno, Nevada. Currently Nevada Police Department USA, Police Officer Recruit available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for Nevada Police Department USA Jobs for Police Officer Recruit in Nevada. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 58,219.20 Per Year (Not Conform) Expected.
Nevada Police Department USA Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency
||Nevada Police Department USA
|Job Profile – Vacant Position
|| Police Officer Recruit
|| $ 58,219.20 Per Year (Not Conform)
|Jobs In Nevada
||USA, United State
Overview / Job Description
Examples of Essential Functions
Specific to Police Recruit
- Attends the Law Enforcement Academy (“Academy”) designated by the Police Department.
- Conforms to the rules of conduct as outlined in the Academy’s Recruit Manual, Department Policy and City of Reno Policy.
- Completes written reports and makes oral presentations as required by the Academy.
- Participates in the Academy training, and completes and passes all academic tests as prescribed by the Academy, to include any quizzes, mid-term and final exams.
- Participates in physical fitness training and passes the physical fitness standards test as prescribed by the Academy and the Nevada Peace Officers Standards and Training rules.
- Participates in Defensive Tactics training and obtains a passing score on the final proficiency test.
- Participates in Firearms training and obtains a passing qualification score for each firearm.
- Participates in the Emergency Vehicle Operations Course training and obtains a passing score on the final proficiency test.
- Completes First Aid and CPR training and obtains a passing score on a final written exam.
- Participates in Force on Force training and obtains a passing score on the final proficiency test.
Specific to Police Officer
- Patrols assigned areas on foot, in a patrol car, on a motorcycle or other means of transportation; checks stores, businesses, houses and other premises for burglary and other disturbances; investigates any suspicious conditions.
- Makes arrests for violation of laws or ordinances; escorts prisoners to incarceration and may register and book prisoners.
- Makes initial and supplementary investigation of crimes in areas such as personal violence, theft, checks intelligence, juvenile and others; investigates cases involving missing persons, lost children and runaways; interviews witnesses and complainants.
- Click here for a complete list of essential job functions related to the Police Officer Classification.
The following minimum qualifications must be met by applicant at the time of application:
- Graduation from high school or equivalent such as a GED
- A citizen of the United States of America
- Possession of a valid driver’s license
- At least 21 years of age
A background investigation will be conducted in order to verify the accuracy and completeness of statements contained on the application and to obtain information relative to predicting successful performance as a Police Recruit/Officer. Those individuals whose rank places them in the range to be certified to the department will be provided with a background information packet. This initial packet must be completed within the time period specified by the Reno Police Department.
In addition, eligible candidates selected for hire from the certified list for Police Department positions will be required to submit to a polygraph examination, medical, visual, psychological and drug screening at the City’s expense. These processes will be conducted by a licensed polygrapher, physician, and clinical psychologist. The screening components will be used to evaluate a candidate’s capability to safely perform the related physical and mental demands of the job.
The Reno Police Department Recruiting Division is available to answer questions related to on the job activities or training requirements by emailing [email protected]
An individual may not be appointed to the duties of a peace officer if they have:
- Been convicted of a felony in this state or any offense which would be a felony if committed in this state.
- Been convicted of an offense involving moral turpitude or the unlawful use, sale or possession of a controlled substance.
- A documented history of physical violence.
- The City of Reno will require all successful candidates for this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Verification of vaccination status will be required at the time of job offer, requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered. Please DO NOT attach any individual health information related to COVID-19 vaccination status to the application.