Navy Federal USA Careers 2021 |Member Service Representative Jobs In Enterprise, Alabama. USA Careers www.navyfederal.org. Find A Jobs For Navy Federal USA In USA. A Lastest Job In Navy Federal USA For Member Service Representative Jobs. You can find A Jobs news related to current job opening in Navy Federal USA Job Enterprise, Alabama.
Navy Federal USA Careers USA is a great organization where you can build a good career. For job seekers who are talented and want to work in Navy Federal USA, this is a great opportunity for you for Navy Federal USA Jobs. The news is published on the Navy Federal USA Careers page which is www.navyfederal.org. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and candidates with experience who are willing to work with Navy Federal USA. So now you can be a part of this existing Navy Federal USA Hiring. Now you can read this Navy Federal USA job opening article for every detail till the end.
Navy Federal USA Careers | Apply For Member Service Representative Jobs
Navy Federal USA Careers Lastest News In Enterprise, Alabama :- Navy Federal USA Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. Navy Federal USA Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Enterprise, Alabama. Currently Navy Federal USA, Member Service Representative Jobs available now.who are Candidate experience can apply for Navy Federal USA Jobs for Member Service Representative Jobs In Enterprise, Alabama . Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 13.50 per hour (Not Conform) Expected.
Navy Federal USA Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency||Navy Federal USA|
|Job Profile – Vacant Position||Member Service Representative|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Salary||$ 13.50 per hour (Not Confirm)|
|Job Type||Jobs In Alabama|
Overview / Job Description
YOUR LIFE’S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we’re looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members’ and their families’ lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
- FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®
- Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
- FORTUNE® Best Workplaces for Millennials
- Forbes® America’s Best Employers
To provide members and prospective members the full range of products and services offered by Navy Federal Credit Union including depository accounts such as checking, savings, certificate IRA, revocable trust and estate accounts; Lending products; and credit/debit cards. To perform moderately complex platform banking functions under supervision.
- Candidates who complete an application for the position will be sent a required online assessment to the email address listed in the application. Please be sure to check your spam and junk folders if you do not see the email in your inbox.
- Analyze, research and resolve problems and discrepancies related to member accounts/loans
- Assist members with submitting consumer/mortgage/equity loan, overdraft protection and credit card applications
- Counsel current and prospective members about Navy Federal’s products and services
- Ensure cash and other negotiable instruments are handled properly
- Identify opportunities to cross service products and increase product penetration
- Perform platform banking functions
- Understand and comply with federal and other regulations relating to financial products and services
- May assist with Branch Office vault opening, closing and balancing procedures
- May serve as a Branch Office and/or ATM vault custodian
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Working knowledge of savings and checking products, accounts and services
- Effective active listening skills to accurately respond to inquiries and account requests
- Effective organizational, planning and time management skills
- Effective research, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Effective skill building effective relationships through rapport, trust, diplomacy and tact
- Effective skill exercising initiative and using good judgment to make sound decisions
- Effective skill maintaining composure in a high production and changing environment
- Effective skill navigating multiple screens and PC applications and adapting to new technologies
- Effective skill performing mathematical calculations and working accurately with numbers
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Desired – Experience in member/customer service preferably in a call center, retail banking or financial institution
- Desired – Experience in working in a credit union environment
Hours: Available Monday – Saturday: hours based on business needs. Part Time hours are typically 20-25+ hours a week (Please note during training longer hours will be required).
Location: 621 Boll Weevil Circle, Suite 6, Enterprise, AL 36330
- Based upon business needs, this position may require working at or transferring permanently to neighboring branches within a reasonable commuting distance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.