Mo Holding Qatar Careers 2022 | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Social Media Specialist. Top Latest Government Jobs In Doha City, Qatar. Find A Jobs In Doha.
Mo Holding Qatar Jobs In Doha City Searching For Social Media Specialist They Can Check Here For Mo Holding Qatar Social Media Specialist Jobs. We Went To Tell Them That Lots Of Jobs Available At Mo Holding Qatar Careers Site You Can Make here Mo Holding Qatar Jobs Search According To Your Ability And Grow Your Careers With Newest Mo Holding Qatar Careers Opportunity.
They Candidates Wich Are Looking For Career In Mo Holding Qatar For Social Media Specialist Post. Mo Holding Qatar Jobs Official Web Site Released A Notification That Currently Jobs Openings Available In Mo Holding Qatar For Social Media Specialist Posts.
Mo Holding Qatar Careers | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Social Media Specialist
Mo Holding Qatar Careers Lastest News In Doha, Qatar :- Mo Holding Qatar Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . Mo Holding Qatar Department publishesd A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Doha, Qatar. Currently Mo Holding Qatar Social Media Specialist Jobs available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for Mo Holding Qatar Jobs for Social Media Specialist Jobs in Doha. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of QAR 7000.00 per month.
Mo Holding Qatar Careers Information Table
|Name Of Department||Mo Holding Qatar|
|Name Of Position||Social Media Specialist|
|Salary||QAR 7000.00 per month|
|Jobe Type||Jobs In Qatar|
Overview / Job Description
Looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
A Social Media Specialist is responsible for creating and publishing content on all social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, to grow an audience, build brand awareness, and ultimately, boost sales.
· Oversees all company social media accounts
· Developing and enhancing the social media content consistently in line with brand identities
· Managing high volume of social media post in all platforms possible
· Suggesting the latest trend and practices to enhance the social media exposure of our company
· Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
· Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
· Knowledge on the use of Later.com to schedule posts for Instagram
· Optimize company pages (and sub-brands) within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
· Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
· Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
· Generate and create sponsored ads on various platforms to increase user engagement
· Other duties assigned
· Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
· Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
· Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
· Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
· Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
· Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
· Fluency in English and Arabic (Preferred)
· BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, Design, New Media or Public Relations
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: QAR 7,000.00 per month