MIRABELLO INTERIORS Qatar Careers 2022 | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Senior Designer. Top Latest Government Jobs In Doha City, Qatar. Find A Jobs In Doha.
MIRABELLO INTERIORS Qatar Jobs In Doha City Searching For Senior Designer They Can Check Here For MIRABELLO INTERIORS Qatar Senior Designer Jobs. We Went To Tell Them That Lots Of Jobs Available At MIRABELLO INTERIORS Qatar Careers Site You Can Make here MIRABELLO INTERIORS Qatar Jobs Search According To Your Ability And Grow Your Careers With Newest MIRABELLO INTERIORS Qatar Careers Opportunity.
They Candidates Wich Are Looking For Career In MIRABELLO INTERIORS Qatar For Senior Designer Post. MIRABELLO INTERIORS Qatar Jobs Offical WebSite Released A Notification That Currently Jobs Openings Available In MIRABELLO INTERIORS Qatar For Senior Designer Posts.
MIRABELLO INTERIORS Qatar Careers | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Senior Designer
MIRABELLO INTERIORS Qatar Careers Lastest News In Doha, Qatar :- MIRABELLO INTERIORS Qatar Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . MIRABELLO INTERIORS Qatar Department publishesd A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Doha, Qatar. Currently MIRABELLO INTERIORS Qatar Senior Designer Jobs available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for MIRABELLO INTERIORS Qatar Jobs for Senior Designer Jobs in Doha. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of QAR 14,000 per month.
MIRABELLO INTERIORS Qatar Careers Information Table
|Name Of Department
||MIRABELLO INTERIORS Qatar
|Name Of Position
||QAR 14,000 per month
||Jobs In Qatar
Overview / Job Description
Position: Senior Designer
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Reports To: Project Manager, Design Director and Principal in Charge
Amount of Travel Required: 25-40%
Positions Supervised: Project Designer and Associate Designer
POSITION SUMMARY: Serves as an interior design team member under the Design Director and Project Manager
- Advise client on interior design factors such as space planning, layout, and utilization of furnishings or equipment and color coordination
- Knowledge of local material resources preferred
- Participate in the construction administration of projects and review of submittals and finished samples
- Support business development and marketing efforts when needed
- Proven experience in FF&E design development and documentation
- Outstanding graphic presentation skills
- Works with Design Director and client to develop schematic FF&E design based on project criteria, program and budget
- Participates in presentation and ensures format is compatible with office and client standards
- Develops and maintain FF&E budget
- Serves as principal contact with purchasing agent Review sample, strike-offs, etc. for compliance with specifications and design intent
- Directs and reviews furniture plans for content and accuracy and insures that they fully coordinated with architectural, electrical, RCP and lighting plans and other consultants’ drawings
- Coordinates presentation of artwork
- Coordinates FF&E installation with all parties involved
- Works with Project Designer and Project Manager throughout the project to help formulate staff utilization/work plan, task assignments and allocation fees
- Knowledgeable about contractual responsibilities as it relates to the scope of work
- Produce and coordinate finish schedule
- Direct education of Associate Designer staff and Interns in office standards and policy
- Make task assignments to Assistant Designers Allocate and adjust budget amounts in coordination with client and Design Director
- Review and modify if necessary all specifications
- Develops schematic design from established project program and client needs
- Translates schematic design into design development drawings for use by production staff
- Helps Design Director maintain continuity of design intent through construction documentation
- Participates in presentations as needed Assists in coordination of interior architectural documents with work of consultants and architects
- Prepares interior architectural specifications
- Coordinates staff utilization/ work planning and budget requirements with Design Director and Project Manager
- Accountability – Accountability looks at the extent to which an individual is willing to accept responsibility.
- This competency asks the question “How do you look at responsibility for your work?”
- Active Listening- Active listening looks at the extent to which an individual actively attends to, conveys, and understands the comments and questions of others.
- This competency asks the question “How well do you really hear and understand what others are saying?”
- Initiative- Initiative looks at the ability of the individual to act and take steps to solve or settle an issue.
- This competency asks the question “How confident are you in making decisions on the basis of your own initiative?”
- Judgment – The skill of judgment looks at the ability of the individual to form sound opinions or make decisions by evaluating available information.
- This competency asks the question “How do you make decisions?”
- Interpersonal – Interpersonal skills look at the ability of the individual to develop and maintain relationships with others.
- This competency asks the question “How effectively do you relate with others?”
- Time Management- Time management skills look at the ability of the individual to effectively utilize available time for the completion of necessary job tasks.
- This competency asks the question “How efficient and productive are you in the utilization of available working time?”
- Communication – Communication is the ability to convey info, written and oral in a clear and concise manner.
- Does employee use active listening skills with an interest to understand others?
- Attitude – Is a cooperative member of the team. Possess a positive, helpful attitude. Does the employee respond to an emergency request for assistance?
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (four-year college or technical school)
- Experience: 7 + years of experience in Architecture or Design
- Other Requirements: Experience in the Hospitality industry. Fluent in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, and writing custom specifications.
To Apply: Email CV and Portfolio to [email protected] or fill out the application form in the next tab.