Michaels Canada Careers 2021 | Apply For Support Specialist Jobs In Canada | Michaels Canada Careers 2021 | Latest Government Jobs In Canada, Latest Government Jobs in Michaels Canada Jobs. The Latest Information On Michaels Canada Jobs In Canada. Upcoming Government Jobs In Canada Michaels Canada Careers. Michaels Canada Jobs For All Latest Notification Visit Official Web Site.
Canada Jobs Seekers who are looking for Michaels Canada Jobs in Canada can check here Canada Government Jobs in Michaels Canada. Michaels Canada jobs opportunity is available for Support Specialist Jobs In Canada.
Michaels Canada Careers | Jobs For Support Specialist Jobs in Canada
Michaels Canada Job Accounting Jobs in Canada:– Michaels Canada Jobs portal open for Support Specialist jobs vacancy in their Canada Branch. Currently Michaels Canada Job Support Specialist Jobs in Canada available now. Candidates who are searching for This Jobs in Canada with relevant experience can apply for Michaels Canada Careers Employment. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 49,927.00 Per Year (Not Conform).
Michaels Canada Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency||Michaels Canada|
|Job Profile – Vacant Position||Support Specialist|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Salary||$ 49,927.00 Per Year (Not Conform)|
|Job Location||Spruce Calgary, Alberta|
|Job Type||Jobs In Canada|
Overview / Job Description
Complete office work to include cash reconciliation and time edits. Support in providing a well merchandised and in-stock store for the customer to shop. Complete merchandise operations to include RTVs, Price Changes and NOHs. Delivering friendly customer service.
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Company programs to ensure compliance to applicable laws and requirements; execute Company policies and standards
- Conduct cash reconciliation and bank deposits and time edits
- Complete inventory processes to include Return to Vendor (RTV) and Advance Shipping Notice (ASN) activities
- Complete merchandising processes to include Negative On Hand (NOH) review and price changes
- Maintain brand visual standards and signage standards
- Assist with on-boarding of new Team Members
- Participate in the truck un-load and stocking processes to ensure truck standards are followed and completed within budget
- Support shrink and safety programs
- Support Sunday (Friday in CAN) Ad set process and ensure signs are maintained and visible to customer; sign Daily Deals
- Assist with Omni channel processes
- Support freight flow processes; perform Store In Stock Optimization (SISO) duties
- Interacts with others in an accepting and respectful manner; remains positive and respectful, even in difficult situations; promotes commitment to the organization’s vision and values; projects a positive image and serves as a role model for others
- Operate cash register and line busting as assigned
- Acknowledge customers, help locate product and provide solutions
- Support an accurate inventory to drive sales and reduce shrink
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Minimum Type of experience the job requires
- Basic computer skills
Preferred Type of experience the job requires
- Retail and cash handling experience is preferred
Final Selection for Michaels Canada Careers Jobs In Canada
Candidates who have the required eligibility Support Specialist position can apply through the Michaels Canada careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Michaels Canada Jobs in Canada and other Accounting jobs in Canada Government Jobs.