Menards USA Careers 2022 | Application Support Analyst Jobs In Eau Claire, Wisconsin. USA Careers www.menards.com. Find A Jobs For Menards USA In USA State. A Latest Job In Menards USA For Application Support Analyst . You can find A Jobs news related to current job opening in Menards USA Job Eau Claire, Wisconsin.
Menards USA Careers USA is a great organization where you can build a good career. For job seekers who are talented and want to work in Menards USA, this is a great opportunity for you for Menards USA Jobs. The news is published on the Menards USA Careers page which is www.menards.com. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and candidates with experience who are willing to work with Menards USA. So now you can be a part of this existing Menards USA Hiring. Now you can read this Menards USA job opening article for every detail till the end.
Menards USA Careers | Apply For Application Support Analyst
Menards USA Careers Latest News In Eau Claire, Wisconsin :- Menards USA Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. Menards USA Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Eau Claire, Wisconsin. Currently Menards USA, Application Support Analyst available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for Menards USA Jobs for Application Support Analyst in Wisconsin. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 35.82 per hour (Not Conform) Expected.
Menards USA Careers Briefed Table
Overview / Job Description
|The Application Support Analyst I’s role is to ensure proper selling systems related computer operation so that end users can accomplish business tasks. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving end user help requests and escalating incidents when considered appropriate and necessary to maintain SLA expectations. Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostic and help request tracking tools, as well as occasionally requiring that the individual give in-person, hands-on help at the desktop level.
* Assist in Menard Selling Systems Application Support
- Process incoming incidents to Application Support via telephone, trouble ticketing, e-mail, and walk-up to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of end user issues.
- Follow all request handling and escalation policies and procedures.
- Assess need for any system reconfigurations (minor or significant) based on request trends and make recommendations.
- Identify, recommend, develop and implement end user training programs to increase computer literacy and self-sufficiency.
- Contribute to the development and communication of help sheets, knowledgebase, usage guides and FAQs for end users.
- Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information and nature of problem or issue.
- Prioritize and schedule problems. Escalate problem (when required) to the appropriately experienced Team Member.
- Record, track and document the service desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
- Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and FAQ resources to aid in problem resolution.
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
- Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
- Perform post-resolution follow ups to help requests.
- Develop help sheets and FAQ lists for end users.
- Reinforce SLAs to manage end-user expectations.
- Participate in low level coding activities that are required to complete Support tasks.
* Strategy & Planning
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future problems.
- Alert management to emerging trends in incidents.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science or related field OR equivalent work experience
- Solid relationship management and performance management skills
- Strong guest-service orientation
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment
- Ability to successfully negotiate with vendors to provide service to the corporation
- Proficiency with:
- Computer hardware and peripherals
- Windows desktop operating systems
- Office productivity suites
- Windows, Unix/Linux server operating systems
- Establishing and maintaining a knowledgebase
- Must work within designated normal office hours assigned or required by work
- May be required to work overtime, including weekends and holidays