Mazars Qatar Careers 2022 | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Audit Manager. Top Latest Government Jobs In Doha City, Qatar. Find A Jobs In Doha.
Mazars Qatar Jobs In Doha City Searching For Audit Manager They Can Check Here For Mazars Qatar Audit Manager Jobs. We Went To Tell Them That Lots Of Jobs Available At Mazars Qatar Careers Site You Can Make here Mazars Qatar Jobs Search According To Your Ability And Grow Your Careers With Newest Mazars Qatar Careers Opportunity.
They Candidates Wich Are Looking For Career In Mazars Qatar For Audit Manager Post. Mazars Qatar Jobs Official Web Site Released A Notification That Currently Jobs Openings Available In Mazars Qatar For Audit Manager Posts.
Mazars Qatar Careers | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Audit Manager
Mazars Qatar Careers Lastest News In Doha, Qatar :- Mazars Qatar Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . Mazars Qatar Department publishesd A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Doha, Qatar. Currently Mazars Qatar Audit Manager Jobs available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for Mazars Qatar Jobs for Audit Manager Jobs in Doha. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of QAR 16500.00 per month.
Mazars Qatar Careers Information Table
|Name Of Department||Mazars Qatar|
|Name Of Position||Audit Manager|
|Salary||QAR 16500.00 per month|
|Jobe Type||Jobs In Qatar|
Overview / Job Description
Full Job Description
· Minimum of 7-10 years recent work experience as an auditor at an International Auditing Firm (Big Four) whilst demonstrating a progression in complexity of auditing and accounting tasks
· Fluency in English. Also prefer French & Arabic proficiency
· Internationally recognized professional accounting qualificatios – ACCA, CPA, CA, ACA or other relevant certifications
· Extensive knowledge of IFRS standards, ISA standards, audit practices, procedures and reporting standards.
· Thorough knowledge of auditing techniques including ISA.
· Proven experience on technical accounting and general business issues.
· Thorough experience in implementing and providing expertise on technical standards,
· Industry knowledge and audit best practices to develop an audit strategy
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office software programs, including spreadsheet programs (i.e. Excel).
· Motivated, Team Player
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Ability to commute/relocate: