Masraf Al Rayan Qatar Careers 2021 | Jobs In Doha, Qatar Apply For Security Officer . Top Latest Government Jobs In Doha City, Doha. Find A Jobs In Doha.
Masraf Al Rayan Qatar Jobs In Doha City Searching For Security Officer They Can Check Here For Masraf Al Rayan Qatar Security Officer Jobs. We Went To Tell Them That Lots Of Jobs Available At Masraf Al Rayan Qatar Jobs Site You Can Make here Masraf Al Rayan Qatar Jobs Search According To Your Ability And Grow Your Careers With Newest Masraf Al Rayan Qatar Careers Opportunity.
They Candidates Which Are Looking For Career In Masraf Al Rayan Qatar For Security Officer Post. Masraf Al Rayan Qatar Jobs Official WebSite Released A Notification That Currently Jobs Openings Available In Masraf Al Rayan Qatar For Security Officer Posts.
Masraf Al Rayan Qatar Careers | Jobs In Doha, Doha Apply For Security Officer
Masraf Al Rayan Qatar Careers Lastest News In Doha, Doha :- Masraf Al Rayan Qatar Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . Masraf Al Rayan Qatar Department publishesd A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Doha, Doha. Currently Masraf Al Rayan Qatar Security Officer Jobs available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for Masraf Al Rayan Qatar Jobs for Security Officer Jobs in Doha. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of QAR 14,541.00 per month.
Masraf Al Rayan Qatar Careers Information Table
Overview / Job Description
A Security Officer patrols, monitors, and observes security procedures to ensure a safe Guest and Member experience while investigating theft and managing instances of undesirable behavior.
What will I be doing?
As a Security Officer, you are responsible for monitoring and controlling staff entrances, patrolling on a regular basis, and managing undesirable behavior to deliver a safe Guest and Member experience. A Security Officer will also be required to investigate theft and support evacuation procedures. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Monitor and control staff entrances
- Conduct regular searches of bags, etc. carried by members of staff and report discrepancies or violations immediately
- Control the Goods pass out procedure for any items purchased, loaned, or otherwise legitimately obtained
- Maintain system that monitors contractors working in the hotel in accordance with company health and safety policies
- Responsible for checking goods received out of hours
- Maintain system that records the issue and receipt of departmental keys
- Operate, check and monitor the CCTV system
- Patrol the hotel on a regular basis ensuring fire walks take place and are recorded
- Ensure safe passage of cash transfers within the hotel
- Support evacuation of the hotel during fire alarm situations
- Monitor suspicious packages and be aware of bomb and terror threat procedures
- Provide secure storage for guest over sized items
- Ensure hotel facilities and function rooms remain secure and locked when not in use
- Maintain the Security Log Book and Incident Reports
- Investigate and report all allegations of theft, criminal damage and other incidents
- Manage undesirable behavior in a professional manner, intervening and defusing potential altercations
- Liaise with Police in the absence of Security Team Leader
- Report any maintenance or hazard issues to the supervisor on duty
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations
What are we looking for?
A Security Officer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- High school graduate or above
- Good physical condition
- At least two (2) years of law enforcement experience either on a Security Bureau or military training
- Must be knowledgeable about fire procedures, disaster plan procedure, bomb threats and hotel evacuation procedures
- Should be well versed in local law/government regulation
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- SIA trained and licensed
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Good grooming standards
- Ability to work under pressure, keeping calm in emergency situations
- Ability to work on their own or in teams