Mashreq Bank UAE Jobs Careers 2023 | Apply Online For Chief of Staff Jobs Vacancy. Mashreq Bank UAE Jobs In Dubai, UAE. Find A Job For Mashreq Bank UAE Jobs Careers At Latest Jobs In UAE Government. You Can A Current Jobs Search in Dubai For Mashreq Bank UAE. New Jobs Posted From Mashreq Bank UAE Jobs. Mashreq Bank UAE Jobs Careers. Govt Jobs In Mashreq Bank UAE. All Candidate Apply For Chief of Staff Jobs In Mashreq Bank UAE 2023-23.
Welcome to Mashreq Bank UAE employment and staff recruitment in many locations around the world. Apply now to join a smart, creative, dedicated and passionate team working on some of the best projects. You can support their team to achieve that goal while developing your career path with some of the best talent in the business.
The job has come out for Chief of Staff in Mashreq Bank UAE Department. Interested candidates can apply for Mashreq Bank UAE. Baefore Applying Candidates Check Your Eligible Qualification & All Accepted Acknowledgments For Jobs.
Mashreq Bank UAE provides equal employment opportunities to all eligible candidates for future and present vacancies. The Company believes to prohibit discrimination based on religion, sex, national origin, race, color, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, genetic Information, gender identity, or gender expression. It also prohibits discrimination in decisions regarding recruitment, recruitment, referral, compensation, fringe benefits, promotion, job training, termination, or any other employment terms.
Mashreq Bank UAE Jobs Careers 2023 Apply Online For Chief of Staff Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mashreq Bank UAE Jobs Careers Latest News In Dubai :- Mashreq Bank UAE Jobs Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. Mashreq Bank UAE Jobs Careers Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Currently Mashreq Bank UAE Jobs Careers Chief of Staff Jobs. who are Candidate experience can apply for Mashreq Bank UAE Jobs for Chief of Staff Jobs in United Arab Emirates. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of AED 5,000.00-7,450.00 per month.
Mashreq Bank UAE Jobs Careers Information Table
Mashreq Bank UAE Jobs Careers Description/Overview
|Chief of Staff
The COS is responsible for assisting GHRBG in delivering objectives which include both financial and non-financial:
- COS will assist GHRBG in delivery of financial objectives. This will include review of financial drivers, evaluation of investment proposals, and identification of risks and opportunities. COS will review the details with the respective Segment Heads along with Finance and update GHRBG on actions being taken to drive the business to achieve set objectives
- Delivery of critical transformation projects which are defined as per strategic plan or otherwise
- COS will act as key interface for RBG with other functions of the bank including: Operations, Technology, Compliance, Audit & Fraud.
- The COS is a multi-disciplinary role with multi-facets. The role will help design, innovate and lead strategic change initiatives in RBG. COS will ensure synergized design and execution of strategic programs for Mashreq Retail business in UAE and International markets
- Build feasibility proposals for GHRBG basis business requirements
- Strong intimate knowledge of RBG business model – i.e. the customer proposition, the channels and operations, and the key financial performance drivers
- Knowledgeable about the external environment including: Main banking competitors; Regulatory environment; Key local/ world events/news that could impact Mashreq
- Strong business knowledge and sense including financial and commercial acumen
- A broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance
- Knowledge of Transformation – functionally, operationally and financially
- Skills: Outstanding influencing, facilitating, and negotiating skills & experience in engaging with senior / Executive stakeholders
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels
- The ability to visualize and create high-level models that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture
- Experience of modeling business processes, streamlining, and re-engineering processes using a variety of tools and techniques
- Strong analytical background and proven ability in analytical rigor, including being able to contextualize data into business activities and conclusions
- 10 -15 years of relevant experience.
Mashreq Bank UAE UAE Jobs Careers 2023 Apply Online For Assistant Manager Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mashreq Bank UAE UAE Jobs Careers Latest News In Dubai :- Mashreq Bank UAE UAE Jobs Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. Mashreq Bank UAE UAE Jobs Careers Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Currently Mashreq Bank UAE UAE Jobs Careers Assistant Manager Jobs. who are Candidate experience can apply for Mashreq Bank UAE UAE Jobs for Assistant Manager Jobs in United Arab Emirates. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of AED 13500.00 per month.
Mashreq Bank UAE UAE Jobs Careers Information Table
Mashreq Bank UAE UAE Jobs Careers Description/Overview
- Manage Finance related projects, enhancements and support Finance business stakeholder management on delivery/ tracking of business requirements, daily/ month- end activities.Management of Offshore teamDirect responsibility of all Finance systems relating to Regulatory, Financial and Management Reporting.Key Result AreasChange Delivery
• Responsible to meet bank internal users, gather requirement, document, support delivery.
• Management of the offshore team
• Coordinate with both onshore & offshore teams and users.
• Run initiatives and delivery of OFSAA (Oracle Financial Service Analyzer), FTP (Fund Transfer pricing), ALM (Asset & Liability Management), financial consolidation & Balance sheet reporting system, bank wide Customer Profitability Reporting system (Key business performance measurement tool) and regulatory reporting (UAE Central Bank, Qatar Central Bank, Bahrain Central bank, Kuwait & Egypt Central Bank reporting).
• Manage end to end unit projects which includes planning, execution, coordinating UATs & planning go-live. Such projects imposes direct impact on banks very critical systems such as Central Bank reporting, Balance Sheet & Financial Consolidation of the bank, customer probability reporting systems.
• Process adherence: Adhere to technology change management processApplication Portfolio
• Oracle Financial Services Analyst (OFSAA) – FTP, PFT and ALM modules
• Central Bank Reporting Database
• Financial consolidation / Hyperion
• Customer Profitability reporting for all regions (UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt, and all FI entities).
• Regulatory reporting (Risk Bureau, QCB, UAE Central Bank, Kuwait, Bahrain & Egypt Central bank reporting)
• COGNOS Planning System
Mashreq Bank UAE Jobs Careers 2023 Apply Online For FX Specialist Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mashreq Bank UAE Jobs Careers Latest News In Dubai :- Mashreq Bank UAE Jobs Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers . Mashreq Bank UAE Jobs Careers Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Currently Mashreq Bank UAE Jobs Careers FX Specialist Jobs. who are Candidate experience can apply for Mashreq Bank UAE Jobs for FX Specialist Jobs in United Arab Emirates. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of AED 15500.00-20000.00 per month
Mashreq Bank UAE Jobs Careers Information Table
Mashreq Bank UAE Jobs Description/Overview
- Responsible for the foreign exchange revenue for the Business Banking customers through FX flows, Margin trading forwards and Options
- To maintain close contact and relationship with respective portfolio of customers such that we remain one of their main banks getting a major share of their wallet on FX, and FX Linked structures
- Make sales calls and pitch products with RM like FX Flows, forwards and Margin trading account to customers
- To work with Business Banking relationship managers to enhance FX generation opportunities.
- To lead FX and FX Linked structured product client discussion.
- To do joint calling with Business Banking Relationship Managers and understand the client need and advise them accordingly.
- To proactively drive new-to-bank business to increase presence in the identified target segments.
- Intra-organization liaison ensuring Service Delivery to clients.
- To work closely with all products and channel partners from RBG so as to maximize opportunities provided through regular contacts, feedback, co-ordination and cross referrals.
- Ensure the clients honor all margin calls including on weekends.
- Make sure that there are no open positions at the end of the day
- Recruit and enroll clients as the defined PPG for intraday limits
- Preferably a management graduate with 2-3 years relevant working experience in-depth knowledge of FX products.
- Experience in FX products with minimum of 2 years of experience in this segment.
- Exposure to Margin trading, Brokerage and securities is desirable
- Strong Technical Analysis Skills
- Informed in market competition, industry practices and regulations for business banking
- Strong analytical, problem solving, networking and financial management skills.