Lonza USA Careers 2021 |Operator, GFT, Lonza for Business Jobs In Greenwood, South Carolina. USA Careers www.lonza.com. Find A Jobs For Lonza USA In USA. A Lastest Job In Lonza USA For Operator, GFT, Lonza for Business Jobs. You can find A Jobs news related to current job opening in Lonza USA Job Greenwood, South Carolina.
Lonza USA Careers USA is a great organization where you can build a good career. For job seekers who are talented and want to work in Lonza USA, this is a great opportunity for you for Lonza USA Jobs. The news is published on the Lonza USA Careers page which is www.lonza.com. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and candidates with experience who are willing to work with Lonza USA. So now you can be a part of this existing Lonza USA Hiring. Now you can read this Lonza USA job opening article for every detail till the end.
Lonza USA Careers | Apply For Operator, GFT, Lonza for Business Jobs
Lonza USA Careers Lastest News In Greenwood, South Carolina :- Lonza USA Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. Lonza USA Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Greenwood, South Carolina. Currently Lonza USA, Operator, GFT, Lonza for Business Jobs available now.who are Candidate experience can apply for Lonza USA Jobs for Operator, GFT, Lonza for Business Jobs In Greenwood, South Carolina . Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 35,569.00 per year (Not Conform) Expected.
Lonza USA Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency||Lonza USA|
|Job Profile – Vacant Position||Operator, GFT, Lonza for Business|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Salary||$ 35,569.00 per year (Not Confirm)|
|Job Type||Jobs In South Carolina|
Overview / Job Description
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The GFT Operator prepares gelatin feed tanks to supply the Hard Capsule Machines, while meeting gelatin standards and customer specifications.
- Prepare gelatin feed tanks that are used on the HCM machines to produce capsules per developed work instructions and job aids.
- Responsible for trim recycling and GFT tank pulling.
- Maintains production records as required by Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Performs basic maintenance on equipment.
- Adds ingredients based on recipe formulations and makes judgment decisions if ingredient levels must be modified to meet the desired color.
- Responds to system alarms and performs specified responses to these alarms. Calls for assistance for troubleshooting.
- Accountable for departmental housekeeping duties.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Will utilize basic math concepts in the position in adding ingredients.
- Must have passed Work Keys test at levels identified for GFT Operators.
- Must be able to read and write legibly.
- Lift, push, pull, objects up to 35 lbs.
- Must score 50 or below on the Color Test.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference .
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.