Logitech USA Careers 2021 |Tech Support Supervisor, Logitech for Business Jobs In Camas, Washington. USA Careers www.logitech.com. Find A Jobs For Logitech USA In USA. A Lastest Job In Logitech USA For Tech Support Supervisor, Logitech for Business Jobs. You can find A Jobs news related to current job opening in Logitech USA Job Camas, Washington.
Logitech USA Careers USA is a great organization where you can build a good career. For job seekers who are talented and want to work in Logitech USA, this is a great opportunity for you for Logitech USA Jobs. The news is published on the Logitech USA Careers page which is www.logitech.com. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and candidates with experience who are willing to work with Logitech USA. So now you can be a part of this existing Logitech USA Hiring. Now you can read this Logitech USA job opening article for every detail till the end.
Logitech USA Careers | Apply For Tech Support Supervisor, Logitech for Business Jobs
Logitech USA Careers Lastest News In Camas, Washington :- Logitech USA Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. Logitech USA Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Camas, Washington. Currently Logitech USA, Tech Support Supervisor, Logitech for Business Jobs available now.who are Candidate experience can apply for Logitech USA Jobs for Tech Support Supervisor, Logitech for Business Jobs In Camas, Washington . Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 64,606.00 per year (Not Conform) Expected.
Logitech USA Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency||Logitech USA|
|Job Profile – Vacant Position||Tech Support Supervisor, Logitech for Business|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Salary||$ 64,606.00 per year (Not Confirm)|
|Job Type||Jobs In Washington|
Overview / Job Description
The Enterprise Tech Support Supervisor will oversee the day-to-day performance of the Tier 2 enterprise support team within their region, and work closely with outsource partner(s) to ensure service levels and KPIs are met.
In addition to daily operations, the Team Supervisor will be responsible for the technical and professional development of the Tier 2 agents, monitoring their quality and performance, and coaching regularly to promote continued growth.
The role will also be responsible for working to resolve and escalate known issues, and working with the Tier 3 Enterprise Support Supervisor, and the Enterprise Tech Support Manager to improve the overall performance of the department.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Maintain a high level of understanding of the technical details of all Logitech’s video enterprise video solutions
- Monitor regional support team’s daily performance to ensure service levels are met
- Monitor and track trends across B2B CX for all regions, in cooperation with B2B CX leadership
- Work with outsource partners and Logitech agents to ensure issues are escalated correctly
- Provide an escalation point for technical and non-technical cases, working with Tier 3 agents to ensure escalations are resolved in a timely manner
- Monitor internal agent performance and provide coaching to improve support quality and technical capability
- Suggest and implement improvements to workflow, tools and general policies to improve quality and efficiency of B2B CX
- Provide ad hoc input and feedback to B2B CX Product Specialists to assist in reporting issues
- Ad hoc projects to further the growth of the B2B CX vertical
Technical Experience Needed
- Minimum of 4 years experience working with some or all of the technologies listed below
- Advanced knowledge of video conferencing and AV products
- Advanced knowledge of Skype/Microsoft Teams deployment and use
- Advanced knowledge of video conferencing applications such as Zoom and Google Meets
- Advanced knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems troubleshooting
- Knowledge of computer networking and operating systems
- Familiarity with Android-based devices
Customer Support Experience Needed
- Minimum 4 years of experience supervising/managing a team of technical support agents
- Polished written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English (other languages helpful, but not required)
- Experience coaching individuals for personal and professional development
- Experience working with a hybrid (internal and outsourced) workforce
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at + 1-510-713-4866 for assistance.