Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) USA Careers 2022 | Director of Human Resources Jobs In New York, NY. USA Careers www.lisc.org. Find A Jobs For Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) USA In USA State. A Latest Job In Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) USA For Director of Human Resources. You can find A Jobs news related to current job opening in Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) USA Job New York, NY.
Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) USA Careers USA is a great organization where you can build a good career. For job seekers who are talented and want to work in Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) USA, this is a great opportunity for you for Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) USA Jobs. The news is published on the Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) USA Careers page which is www.lisc.org. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and candidates with experience who are willing to work with Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) USA. So now you can be a part of this existing Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) USA Hiring. Now you can read this Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) USA job opening article for every detail till the end.
Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) USA Careers | Apply For Director of Human Resources
Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) USA Careers Latest News In New York, NY :- Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) USA Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) USA Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In New York, NY. Currently Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) USA, Director of Human Resources available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) USA Jobs for Director of Human Resources in NY. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 123,025.00 per year (Not Conform) Expected.
Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) USA Careers Briefed Table
|Department & Agency||Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) USA|
|Job Profile – Vacant Position||Director of Human Resources|
|Job Status||Full Time|
|Salary||$ 123,025.00 per year (Not Conform)|
|Job Location||New York|
||Jobs In NY|
|Jobs Type||USA, United State|
Overview / Job Description
What We Do
With residents and partners, LISC forges resilient and inclusive communities of opportunity across
America – great places to live, work, visit, do business and raise families.
Strategies We Pursue
• Strengthen existing alliances while building new collaborations to increase our impact on the
progress of people and places.
• Develop leadership and the capacity of partners to advance our work together
• Equip talent in underinvested communities with the skills and credentials to compete
successfully for quality income and wealth opportunities.
• Invest in businesses, housing, and other community infrastructure to catalyze economic,
health, safety and educational mobility for individuals and communities.
• Drive local, regional, and national policy and system changes that foster broadly shared
prosperity and well-being.
Over 40 years, LISC and its affiliates have invested approximately $24 billion in businesses,
affordable housing, health, educational mobility, community and recreational facilities, public safety,
employment, and other projects that help to revitalize and stabilize underinvested communities.
Headquartered in New York City, LISC’s reach spans the country from East coast to West coast in 38
markets with offices extending from Buffalo to the Bay Area and in 2,400 rural counties across 49
state and Puerto Rico. Visit us at www.lisc.org.
LISC is seeking a highly-motivated Human Resources professional, with a passion for operational
human resources management to support the achievement of our business goals. This position is
responsible for overseeing the core HR operational functions including employee relations,
performance management, compensation, and compliance.
• Supervise select operational HR functions, while providing the delivery of excellent employee
service. Specifically, lead the administration of the compensation, performance
management, onboarding systems.
• Recommend, develop, and implement policy and procedures relating to operational areas of
• Assists in resolving employee relations and employee performance issues and facilitating
conflict resolution. Manage employee relation issues in a respectful, open-minded,
• Reinforce and encourage the organizations strong commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion
• Advise managers on organizational policy matters, such as equal employment opportunity,
discrimination, harassment, and recommend needed changes or best practices.
• Handle HR related legal issues – I-9 audits, personnel file maintenance, compliance to all
• federal, state, and local laws. Partner with internal and external legal counsel in problem
resolution and policy creation.
• Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting,
and administering policies and procedures, and helping resolve work-related problems.
• Analyze and modify compensation policies to establish competitive programs and ensure
compliance with legal requirements.
• Oversee the evaluation, classification, and rating of occupations and job positions.
• Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties,
wages, opportunities for promotion, and career planning.
• Work with leaders and employees to identify, establish, and maintain a positive work
environment and authentic culture which encourages diversity, equity, inclusion, and justice.
• Partner with other HR centers of expertise including Benefits, Training & Development, HRIS
and Talent to present cohesive HR strategy for organization.
• Supervise HR Assistant; facilitate redesign of new hire orientation, update of employee
handbook, manage interns, fellowship and other non-staff employee programs.
• Provide oversight and administrative support to LISC’s Retirement Committee.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related discipline from an accredited college or
university; Other combinations of applicable education, training, and experience which
provide the knowledge, abilities, and skills necessary to perform effectively in the position
may be considered.
• A minimum of eight (8) years of progressive experience in human resources management;
five (5) of which must have been in a supervisory capacity; strong generalist background
• SPHR/SHRM-SCP certification preferred.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and manage highly confidential information.
• Sense of urgency and business orientation combined with customer service skills.
• Thorough knowledge and experience with contemporary HR structure and practices,
including HR business partnering, shared services, and centers of expertise (e.g., employee
relations, employee experience, compensation, compliance). Experience with conflict
resolution involving employer-employee issues.
• Resourceful professional, with a proven record of managing effective HR operations.
• In-depth knowledge of local, state, federal employment laws and practices.
• Able to communicate with clarity and brevity, at all levels, fostering open interaction and
• Demonstrated capability to interface and maintain effective relationships with all
departments and employees in a team-oriented environment.
• Excellent presentation skills and be able to communicate with all levels of the organization
appropriately and effectively.
• Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite and various HRIS systems.
Travel: Some domestic travel required, estimated at ~5% annually
To Apply: Submit cover letter and resume to: [email protected] Please include “Director of Human