LHH USA Careers 2022 | Production Supervisor Jobs In Colonia, New Jersey. USA Careers www.lhh.com. Find A Jobs For LHH USA In USA State. A Latest Job In LHH USA For Production Supervisor . You can find A Jobs news related to current job opening in LHH USA Job Colonia, New Jersey.
LHH USA Careers USA is a great organization where you can build a good career. For job seekers who are talented and want to work in LHH USA, this is a great opportunity for you for LHH USA Jobs. The news is published on the LHH USA Careers page which is www.lhh.com. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and candidates with experience who are willing to work with LHH USA. So now you can be a part of this existing LHH USA Hiring. Now you can read this LHH USA job opening article for every detail till the end.
LHH USA Careers | Apply For Production Supervisor
LHH USA Careers Latest News In Colonia, New Jersey :- LHH USA Careers Candidates Are Good news for job seekers. LHH USA Department Published A notice for different Jobs Vacancy In Colonia, New Jersey. Currently LHH USA, Production Supervisor available now. who are Candidate experience can apply for LHH USA Jobs for Production Supervisor in New Jersey. Salary will be given to the candidate after selection of $ 31.00 per hour (Not Conform) Expected.
LHH USA Careers Briefed Table
Overview / Job Description
- Responsible for overseeing manufacturing processes by managing staff on the production floor and coordinating resources and assigning employees to production stations, monitoring output levels at different points in the production process and developing policies for the workplace
- Evaluate the production process to maintain optimum efficiency and enforce safety and quality policies on the production floor
- Oversee employee training to increase production, enhance safe operations and ensure profitability
- Inspect products for quality and accuracy prior to shipping and ensure that the flow of resources like raw materials is maintained and that production items are delivered as needed and used properly and efficiently
- Own the execution of SOPs and hold the production team accountable, including progressive discipline when necessary
- Identify talent on within production team, including identifying primary and backups for critical roles and creating training plans for every critical role.
- Monitor employee performance to assure that quality and production standards are met and assists in completing performance reviews.
- Communicates between Production Manager, Production Scheduling, and other supervisors of schedule problems, and resolves issues that may affect the planned priorities
- Detect issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Guide new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- Work with the HR team to resolve employees’ relations issues and manage employee’s vacation and PTO
- 2-5 years supervisory experience in a manufacturing setting a must.
- Previous experience in Lean Manufacturing methodologies, training and/or implementation experience.
- Proven ability to train floor shop personnel.
- Proven decision-making ability in complex and dynamic environment.
- Bi –Lingual Spanish/English a must.
- Must be able to work 1st Shift hours